Wednesday, January 17, 2007

1st Blog

So... why the heck do I have a blog? I mean, what do I really have to say that anyone has any interest to hear or read about?

Well... Let me say that if you don't know by now, I am a HUGE UGA Fan! However, I really didn't come to love football until I started dating my now husband, Mr. MaconDawg! Over 7 years ago, I had not one care in the world for football! But, he explained things to me, and now, 7 years later, I can make a few play calls! I think I have impressed myself!

So aside from being completely addicted to UGA Football, I enjoy spending time with my hubby, playing with our two furkids - Sitka and Tia, cooking, reading, dancing - did I mention that I am a dance instructor (Ballet, Tap, Jazz and Pointe)? - spending time with the 4 bestest friends that anyone could ever ask for, and just being my crazy, spontaneous, adventurous self!

Well.. this is all I really have to say for right now. I will be back with some pictures of my kids :)

No comments: