Friday, January 26, 2007

The joys of children...

Last night, it was 30 something degrees, and Sitka is positive that she has to go out every 30 minutes or so to smell the air and check things out. It was up and down all night. Wanting, no...needing to go outside to smell that cool brisk air! The look that she gets is priceless. She walks outside, immediately throws the head in the air, squints her eyes (sun or no sun), and wiggles the nose to smell the scents! It is so cute! I will have to try to capture that with a picture.


Needless to say, it was yet another restless night in the MaconDawg's home!

On another note, Miss Tia thought she needed to go under the covers ... then out from under the covers... then under again... and out... and in... and out... Well you get the idea. It was non-stop. I really thing the two team up and say, "Hey, let's bug the crap out of mom and dad so they don't get any sleep."

I would never trade them for anything in the world. They are my children! And when MaconDawg and I decide to have nonfurry kids, our kids with fur will remain as important in our lives as they are now!!!

Here are a few pictures of them... I love taking close up photos of their faces... so sweet and innocent!!!


2 comments:

MaconDawg said...

Cool, I'm the first to comment! It is cute, even in the middle of the night, I'll grant that. It's also way cuter than wakiing up to a puddle in the corner!

Althea said...

You think one cat and one dog can be annoying. Try two cats and two dogs. I haven't had a full nights sleep in about 2 years.

Althea's Dad