Wednesday, January 24, 2007

My Fur Kids...

Well.. a few days late, but as promised.. here are some pictures of my fur kids.

Miss Sitka (Siberian Husky), aka Princess, Va-mosh-ka, lou-lou... whatever may come out when we call her. She will be 3 years old this March.
Oh so tired after some Christmas Paper Destruction...


And let's not forget the Queen - Tia (A Siamese Cat Mix). She will be 14 on this Saturday, January 27th. I got her when she was 6 weeks old. Hard to believe that this much time has passed...

Here is Tia inspecting the Christmas Tree

She had a sweet brother, Simi. He passed away a year and half ago. He suffered from a stroke and a month later, slipped into a coma. It was very hard for me to let go, but I knew his quality of life was no longer what it had been. He told me it was time. He will always be known as the "laptop cat" as you will see in the picture below.


Here is the best picture that I have ever taken of him. He looks so regal!


All Photos are property of MaconDawg'sWife. Do not use without permission!!




No comments: