Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Shreddin' and Gizoogle-ing....

So.. my mom was doing some choreography for her tap and jazz classes and I thought I would help out with some steps that she decided not to use... See below.

Also.. when dad came home.. he told mom about a new website... www.gizoogle.com If you go there and you paste in "http://macondawgswife.blogspot.com/", it pulls up mom's website as if Snoop dogg wrote it! Really fun stuff! You can do it to other sites like cnn, people, etc.


Well... time to go back to napping. It has been a long evening doing that dance stuff with mom... toodles...



4 comments:

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Hi Sitka! We just found your blog since you posted on ours. Hurray! A new friend! You're a be-woo-tiful husky!

Steve & Kat

The Army of Four said...

Hey Sitka! Thanks for visiting our blog! We love having new friends! I think I'm pretty much ditto-ing what Steve & Kat said...
Play bows!
Zim

Turbo the Sibe said...

Hi. I'm adding a link to your on mine today.

BTW: check out this entry of mine where I mention Athens, GA summer weather.

IndyPindy said...

Hi Sitka,
What were you chewing up?

I will go try Gizoogle right now!

Try The Dialectizer, it's also very cool!
http://rinkworks.com/dialect/