Tuesday, February 27, 2007

New Toys... The Good and The Bad....

A few weeks ago, mom, dad and I went to Petsmart (we left Tia at home). Mom got me this fleecy rope toy and Tia this feathered toy on a string. Check out our pictures below...

Tia is not very happy to have this toy sitting on her head...

Big yawn for a kitty.... either she is tired of chasing the toy, or she is planning her attack.


Ahh... the swat of a paw....


Yes... the catch. Oh so very sweet....

=
Oh, the fleecy goodness... let me gnaw on it....


Returning to mom after she tossed it across the room....

So... The Fleecy Rope Toy still lives... however, I thought that Tia's toy needed some extra loving. So, I took the liberty to remove the feather from the toy. Tia was not too happy when mom reported that to her...
Toodles...

4 comments:

Rafv said...

Hi, Sitka! I found your web! Wah, you are so lucky to have cat sister. I wish I have.. I love to play cat toys like your sister's. Do you? or you play dog toys only??

Just curious.

Rafv

Althea said...

Hey Sitka,
Nice work on destroying, I mean modifying Tia's toy. I take it upon myself to destroy any cat toys in the house. I made a mortal enemy of my feline sister, Delilah, by destroying her favoritest toy that Mom & Dad referred to as Skittery Doo.
Later,
Althea

PS nice work on completely taking over your mom's blog.

Poseidon said...

Wooo! I bet you love the new toy (and Tia's toy)! I don't like toys, but goofy Mama just keeps buyin them. I got a whole stack of toys that have never seen the inside of my mouth. I like to listen to 'em squeak, and I like it when they fly through the air, but I don't want nothin to do with 'em after that.

MaconDawg said...

I think Tia's toy not only works for playtime, but could also be a stylish piece of evening wear. Nothing completes the outfit like the right hat . . .