Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Old Destruction...

When I was a pup... I thought it was fun to chew on things that should not be chewed on - window seals, door frames... you know, the FUN stuff. Mom is happy that I grew out of this puppy phase, however the damage still is in the house, almost three years later. She keeps telling me that I am going to have to pay for it, but how can I? I tell her that I don't have a job, and she laughts and says, "Perhaps you should get one". There is an on-going story in our house that Tia, my feline sister (who just turned 14 by the way) is the Queen and has millions of dollars stashed away somewhere. I told mom that I would borrow from her, heheheh!

Check me out.. I am laying in one of my favorite places. The view is great!!
Let's take a close up look of me looking out the window :)
Now, lets check out the damage to the window seal....
Check out the door frame damage...

Total window seals fallen to my teeth - 4.
Total door frames fallen to my teeth - 2.
Could be worse!!!
Toodles...

1 comment:

PiratesGrrl said...

Oooh! Good work on the doors and windows!

Thanks for visiting our blog, we love yours!

The Brat Pack