Friday, March 30, 2007

After a long week.. finally...THE dance studio...

Woo Woo... well This has been a long week. First, mom pulled/tore a muscle in her rib cage. I have had to play Nurse to her. Thank woo all for well wishes for her. She is feeling much better today...which led to an "outing".... Second, mom and dad had to have work done on the chimney where a pesky woodpecker pecked holes all in the siding. So, while playing Nurse, I had to play Construction Supervisor as well.

Ok.. now to today's excitement. Now that mom is feeling better, she took me to Petsmart today. But, before we got there, we stopped at the... DANCE STUDIO! Whoo Hoo.. the hard wood floors, the mirrors, the smells of bipeds EVERYWHERE!!! I wish she had taken my nose and leash off so I could have inspected everything... but I guess mom thought I would tear up something, so she did not let me leash off :( Check me out...


So, once we got home... I did some surgery on my hedgehog that mom gave me for my birthday a few weeks ago. I hope you will scroll down some to see that footage. After that... Tia and I decided to settle down for a nice nap... Toodles friends...

3 comments:

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Look at all that space to run and play! I can't believe your mom didn't let you off your leash!!

Steve

The Army of Four said...

Wow, that looks fun! Did you dance?
I like your hedgehog. Pretty cool that Tia hung out with you while you played with it. I saw my yellow cat friend again. He tried to follow us home. I'd love to have him for my very own. He seems cool!
Play bows,
Zim

Tasha & Eva said...

Hi Sitka and Tia, very nice to meet you! We are meeting so many great new friends in a very short time. We sure like blogging! You guys really work hard taking care of your humans. We're glad you helped your mom recover. Love your blog! We wish we could send you some rain. When it rains for some reason we don't get to go for walks or go to the dog park. I think our humans are scared of the rain. Silly humans. Glad you liked our puppy pictures! Belly Rubs both of you, Tasha & Eva