Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Caught in the act....

Tia, my feline sister, is the focus of today's blawg... See she has this interest in my mom's clothing. Unlike Sam's post "Does anyone want a Hound Dog?, who loves to eat underwear, she likes to drag it! Included in that are hand towels and bath towels. Well... she has taken up new habits here lately. Mom has been desperately trying to catch her in the act but has been unsuccessful until last night.


Here she is bringing her cat nip toy downstairs...


Now.. she is carrying one of MY toys...

Now... to catch her carrying my tennis balls.. and yes, I am serious. Does anyone else have a feline sibling? If so.. so they drag items throughout your house? Happy Tuesday!!!

8 comments:

Sophie Brador said...

I think she thinks she's a dog. It's very cute, but not very like any kitty I've known.

Bogart said...

Hi Sitka and Tia!

Yes, I share my apartment with 4 kitties so I know all about them taking stuff... especially when I was a puppy they used to move stuff around all the time and then I couldn't find it!

Love,
Bogart

PiratesGrrl said...

OK, what's the use of doing all that work unless you're going to eat it?!?!? Silly cat, what a waste.

I can't believe she's carrying your toy though, there are some lines that just aren't supposed to be crossed!!!

Kisses,
Sam from The Brat Pack

Suki said...

That's so weird that she carries toys like a doggy! My cat siblings don't do that - except Lucky; he kills lots of birds and carries them around outside. Yuck.

Those pictures are so funny :)
Puggy kisses
Suki

The Army of Four said...

She's a CAT BURGLAR!!!
Play bows,
Zim

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I have a feline brother named Wilbur. This morning, he tried to eat some of my breakfast. I quickly put a stop to that. He doesn't really try to steal my toys though. He's not into toys very much.

Steve

Holly said...

My feline sibling, Kirby just recently passed away. But, apparently he use to have a brother that would drag socks around!

Holly

Sitka and Tia's BLAWG! said...

Woo Woo! Thanks for all the comments...

Sophie and Bogart....She is some cat, I tell ya. Zim put it best when he called her a CAT BURGLAR!

Sam - I don't understand why she doesn't eat things. What I really like is when she drags the socks ... I love to eat those!

Suki... no, she does not kill things and eat them. So, thank goodness I don't have to deal with that in the house.

Steve and Kat - She tried once to eat my dry food. I let her. Mom was the one who said no. What I really like is eating HER food@ YUMMY!

Holly.. she loves socks!! Her brother Simi, when he was still alive, he never carried anything around.