Sunday, March 11, 2007

I am 3 today...

Woo Woo everyone...

Well.. today I turned 3!! It has been such a great day. I woke up the humans when the sun came up. They gave me MANY kisses and told me happy birthday. Here is Tia wishing me a Happy Birthday.


My first surprise of the day was my hedgehog stuffed toy. It is big and round and I can not wait to remove the squeaker from its insides. I will get it, and the white fluffy stuff inside him too!




Ok - here is one of the pans that mom cooked that homemade lasagna in. I am helping her clean up! yummmmmmm It is SO good. Want some? There is still some left, come on over ;)



Ok - yesterday I told you there would be ice cream sundaes.. well, here I am enjoying mine.



Oh, here is my mom's mom's white dog, Mick! We had SOO much fun running in the backyard cutting the fool! We played like civilized adults...promise! He is not as fast as me, but man oh man, he has some endurance!!!


Ok.. I am now passed out. You see around me some toys. In the back is a chick-fil-a cow that mom got for free! She gave it to me on Friday, and I have been carrying it around ever since. The thing to the right of it is called a Wiggly Giggly (the bone that wiggles and giggles). It is very interesting... hard, but LOUD. Now... see the thing near my mouth? That is Earl, the Ultimate Chick Magnet. he has tattoos on him, flaming pants, a wife beater shirt and a gold chain around his neck. He is rubber, and makes LOUD noises. But... it is not just a regular squeak... it sounds like a loud fart!!! Oh, it is fun. I love things that are loud and this fits the bill. My granna, grandadders, Mick (Maltese), Don Juan (Shih tzu), Smutt (Shih tzu), and Chloe (Shih tzu) got that for me.
P.S. Zim.. if you are having a hard time finding your mom's car keys... let me know. I will send a private plane to get you.. well, I don't actually have a private plane... but if you all remember in some other posts, my sister, Tia, we joke in the house that she has millions of dollars stashed away somewhere... so we will use some of her money to fly everyone out to my house :)


Hugs to EVERYONE!!

10 comments:

The Army of Four said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SITKA!
I got in the car and started singing - cuz that's how my mom makes it go. But it didn't move. I'm stumped! I emailed Thunder in Overland Park - maybe he knows how to make the car go!
Mmmm... lasagne. I've never had any, but it sounds great!
Play bows,
Zim

Sitka and Tia's BLAWG! said...

ohhh.. Zim... I will have to post mom's recipe. If you like pasta and pasta sauce.. then you will LOVE lasagna!!! I promise! Ok... I am confused as to why the car would not go when you got in and sang?!?!? That makes NO sense. Ok.. I will send a plane for you.
Thanks for my birthday wishes. Today was great. I am getting ready to nap again!!!
Hugs, Sitka

Sophie Brador said...

Happy B Day Sitka! Just happened upon your blog and got such a kick out of your description of Earl that we had to leave a comment. Pop by Sophie's blog any time you like.

Turbo the Sibe said...

Woooo! Happy birthday. 3 is a good age to be!

PiratesGrrl said...

Woooooo!!! Happy Birthday!! It looks like a great day - and lasagna too!!

We like your rubber chicken!

Thrawn from The Brat Pack

Rafv said...

Happy birthday to you, Sitka!!
OMG.. Lasagne and ice cream?? Combo perfect! Yummy yummy. I love both.. I should not be missed this party.. :(

and the man with tatoo, cool toy.

R

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Love,
Steve and KAt

Althea said...

Happy Birthday to Woooooo.

Althea

Holly said...

Wow, it looks like you had a GREAT birthday!!! A hedgehog (one of Samuel's favorite toys), lasagna, ice cream, chashing a little dog, and then napping! I'm not sure it could get much better than that!

Holly

Sophie Brador said...

Thanks for the link Sitka! I hope Earl is doing fine and Zim still has loads of cash.