Wednesday, March 7, 2007

My "bits and pieces"



Well... I have seen this on several posts, especially Holly's and Turbo's blogs. Here are pictures of MY bits!!! I hope you enjoy!!!




Right and Left Ear....

























right and left eye






Eye Lashes - can't you see - they are mostly white!!!


My snow nose...


Chompers and Smile...



Super Cool picture that mom got.... my yawning shadow, ha roo roo!!!



My chest... Hey Storm, Amber, Dave and Zim... see my "dog tag" hanging?



My front left paw...


My back two feet...


My back left pad...



My booty... I refused to turn so mom could get a full on shot...



My curled tail... I hardly let it rest and hang down...


2 comments:

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Great pictures! I love the ones of your eyes. They are be-woo-tiful.

Steve

Holly said...

Such pretty eyes!! And I like your ears too, they look very furry and warm!

I especially like your smile, and the shadowed yawn is really cool too!

Holly