Friday, March 16, 2007

My first trip to the beach....

First - I wanted to say THANK YOU for all of the birthday wishes! Mom has had a very busy week... so, she has not given much time to photographing me this week. So, let's travel back in time and let me tell you about my trip to the beach...

Well.. it happened last September. I went to this place that mom calls "the beach". Dad had one of those law conferences to go to.. so mom and I tagged along. While he was in class, we checked out alot of stuff. Here I am walking one morning on the beach.


Mom told me that dad was almost back to the room we were staying. She told me to "pay attention" and "listen".. when she does that, I immediately go to the window and look like I know exactly what I am looking at. Pretty smart, huh?


So... I realized that this place called "the beach" is really for DIGGING! Check me out... I am working on my second trench. I am not sure what I am looking for, but that sand was so fun to play in. I am also going to ask mom to upload a video of me digging. Be on the lookout for that. She hates the way she sounds on video... it is nothing like how she sounds in "real life".

I tell you.... This was a fun trip. Everything my parents got to do, I did it too! They went to dinner.. I went too. The island that we stayed on was very dog friendly. We had to eat on the deck, but that was ok. Everyone was so nice to me. Mom brought my own water bowl, but they even offered to give me a bowl of water. How nice! I hope I get to go there again :)

Be sure to scroll down and check out some videos that I posted. I hope that you enjoy watching them :)

4 comments:

Rafv said...

You are so lucky to go to this trip with your dad and mum.
this place is cool, doggie friendly! I am sure you can go back again if you are good good doggie. Mum will bring you there again!

R

Sitka and Tia's BLAWG! said...

Ravf... I am a lucky sibe. My mom and dad take me almost everywhere they go.. except that place called work. I really have yet to see that. And yes.. very doggy friendly on that island. I enjoyed going out to eat with my family :)

Hugs, Sitka

The Army of Four said...

How cool! I love the vids - especially the one of you digging! You're a Sibe with a mission! I am totally impressed.
Was the beach at that place called "the ocean"? Some of my other friends have oceans, too, and I'd like to get one here in Kansas. Stormy doesn't think I can ... but I'd sure like one! They look like great fun!
Play bows,
Zim

Marvin The Dog said...

Hi there Sitka! I found your site through the AO4! They said you tried to send them the ocean......I think you must be very clever!

love and wet licks, Marvxxxxx

ps I love your pictures!