Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter.....

Tia and I would like to wish everyone a Happy and Blessed Easter.

The Easter Bunny came to see me..... but I didn't get any chocolate bunnies :( My friends, Steve and Kat...well more Steve that Kat, call it the Easter Husky. Well... The Easter Bunny/Husky came to see me and Tia and brought us a little gift. Tia received a new cat nip toy. Check out the video below to see her enjoying her new toy.

I got a new toy too!!! I got a leopard print squeaky toy!!! Mom did not put music to my video so that you could HEAR the squeaking that I was making!!! Enjoy!

Happy Easter!!!
Hugs, Sitka and Tia

5 comments:

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Wow, those look like really fun toys! I liked your videos!

Steve

Bogart said...

Happy Easter!!!!!

Love,
Bogart

Holly said...

Happy Easter to you too! Love the videos!!

Holly

Fu Fu said...

Happy Easter to Sitka and Tia

~ fufu

The Army of Four said...

Oh, wowzers! Great videos! Dave wants to know if that was Celtic music in Tia's vid? He loves Celtic music. And jazz. Don't ask me to explain him.
Your toy looks totally cool - and I could hear it squeaking!
Happy day after Easter!
Play bows,
Zim