Saturday, April 7, 2007

Ohh... Cotton Candy....

I have discovered something new and delicious. I can't help myself, in fact. My great-granna gave my mom some Cotton Candy this past weekend. So when mom brought out that fluffy stuff, she gave me a small taste of that Blue stuff. I have her so wrapped around my paw it isn't even funny.

Check me out...

Oh.. now what is so funny - and the picture does not tell the whole tale - but my tongue turned BLUE. Have you ever seen a Siberian with a Blue tongue? Well.. look closely... here is mine.Well.. now that I have posted my blue tongue, I think I am going to take a short nap on the laptop, then curl up into the Siberian Doughnut. Toodles my good friends...



P.S. I just noticed that the date of my pictures are wrong!!! I must get onto mom for setting the date on the camera wrong. Sigh... so much work to do in such a little time!!!

10 comments:

Turbo the Sibe said...

Humans need constant and vigilant supervision to ensure they don't screw things up!

Sitka and Tia's BLAWG! said...

Yes Turbo... I agree! I don't understand why i (and Tia) have to do all of the work around the house. AND I don't get any of that green stuff, either!
Hugs, Sitka

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Cotton candy? I am unfamiliar with that. You are so lucky that your parents give you tastes of their yummy food. The best we've done is the ice cream we got for Wilbur's birthday!!

Kat

PiratesGrrl said...

Your Mom totally rocks!! Your blue tongue looks cool too. :)

The Brat Pack

Holly said...

Ooohhhh, sugar!!! And it's BLUE!!

Love the doughnut! I like to sleep that way too, and cover my nose with my fluffy tail.

My human finally turned the date thingy off in our camera.

Holly

Suki said...

Siberian donut...hehehe. I love the way you huskies do that. It's so cute.

I want some cotton candy, too! Will you share?

Puggy kisses
Suki

Tasha & Eva said...

Wow Sitka you are so lucky to get yummy human treats! We get human treats sometimes too, but nothing like that. Just crackers and potato chips every once in a while. Don't be too disappointed in your mom about the camera thing. She is only a human after all!! Belly Rubs, Tasha & Eva.

The Army of Four said...

I've never had cotton candy - but cotton is tasty!
Love the blue tongue. You look like a punk rocker pup.
You sure are a cute doughnut!
Play bows,
Zim

Sophie Brador said...

Not sure about that blue tongue, but I love your splotchy nose. It's so cute!

IndyPindy said...

Ooooooh, lucky you! I LOVE sweet things, but my mom won't give me sugary things, she says they give me the trots.

Oh Sitka, I have that red Buster Cube thing too. I don't like it much, my other treat dispensing toys are better.