Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Some dogs do the froggie... I do the cross...

Hello friends...

A while ago, my handsome buddy Zim posted and asked if any dogs do the froggie. Well.. I don't, but I do the cross. When I get settled on the floor, sofa, bed...wherever I may be... I tend to cross my front two legs together (like a perfect lady). Does anyone else do this???


Now... my friend Steve said that his sister, Kat, does the reverse froggie doggie. He defines it as sleeping on your back, showing off the tummy, but the back legs are still spread out like the Froggie Doggie position. I do that... check me out.

Toodles my sweet friends...

8 comments:

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Sitka,
That's a perfect Reverse Froggie Doggie! I should know, right? I think you're just crossing your legs like the southern belle that you are!

Kat

Holly said...

I do the paw cross when I lay on the floor! I have one posted on my blog right now! Mom thinks it's cute how I always cross my paws like a lady!

Dorky Sam, Abby and I all do the reverse froggie! Mom calls it "airing it out" whatever that means?! She has lots of pics of us doing that.

Holly

Fu Fu said...

Hey Sitka, your reverse froggie doggie style is so cute. hee.. Does your tummy feel cold when you do that?

~ fufu

PiratesGrrl said...

The reverse froggie is my favorite position by far. I feel so....free.

Great pics!

Kisses,
Thrawn from The Brat Pack

The Army of Four said...

Oh, wowzers! LOVE the crossed paws. You look so elegant, Sitka! Ammers sometimes does that.
GREAT pix!!!
Play bows,
Zim

Suki said...

Hmm..nope. I don't do any of those things. Pugs are known for their strange sleeping positions, and I'm no exception. I usually lie on my tummy and stretch my legs out behind me, straight out. Or I'll have one paw turned under and out or something.

You look so feminine and dainty with your legs crossed like that! A perfect lady :)

Puggy kisses
Suki

MaPaw said...

I prefer the Husky ball position with my nose tucked under my tail. You look so elegant crossing your paws.
-Magnum

Sophie Brador said...

I do the cross too!