Sunday, April 1, 2007

Steak and Chicken..... YUMMO!

Oh friends... Let me just say YUMMO (per Mrs. Rachael Ray)... Tonight, I got the goods and I am not talking about a belly rub. I got STEAK.... and CHICKEN....! Whoo Hoo! Mom, Dad, Granna, Granddadders, and Great Granna went out for lunch. Mom smuggled some steak and chicken from the buffet at the Chinese place for me and my sister. When they got home from lunch, I inspected the plastic bag in mom's purse. She gave me a taste of chicken, and told me this was a treat for later. Well.. sometimes I never know how long "later" really is, you know? So, I have been such a sweet Siberian all afternoon. Snuggling by mom and dad... giving kisses... you know.... doing the stuff to suck up to the 'rents when you really want something. Ok.. so, maybe I wanted to do all of that... but I knew food would be involved :)


Here is the yummo plate of steaky and chickeny goodness...


Oh... now here comes the fork with the goods on it.... Can't you see the excitement on my face?

YUMMO... wow, that was a good piece of meat!

Ok... so some of you may be thinking and wondering... especially you, Wilber. Yes, I DID share some with my sister, Tia. Mom had a hard time getting a good picture of her taking the chicken out of mom's hands... so it is a little bright on her head. She was very appreciative that I shared with her.

Yummo to the chicken. Check out my little tongue!!

And for good measure... I licked the plate just to make sure there wasn't anymore of that steak and chicken. Done. Now mom can put this plate back with all of the other clean ones.

I hope that everyone had a great Sunday. You may wanna check out the A04's website. They did a GREAT Sunday Salute to my pal Thunder :) Toodles...

8 comments:

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Wow, what a great treat! You must have the best parents. And Wilbur says that was really nice of you to give some to Tia!

Kat

Lilli & Nevada said...

Oh you lucky dog and cat, My Princess the pom and her 10 cat friends get to eat like that too, accept there is only a few that like humane food. There is one cat named Tittertat he weighs 32 lbs, which now is on a diet.

Sophie Brador said...

Woo hoo! Smuggled doggie bags are the best.

Suki said...

Sitka, you look SO excited! Your eyes even crossed!

Interesting...when the flash goes off in your eyes, they turn red, but when the flash goes off in my eyes, they turn blue. What's up with that?!?

Puggy kisses
Suki

PiratesGrrl said...

Wow, your Mom is so cool to sneak buffet food out for you. We better talk to our people about their performance.

The Brat Pack

Holly said...

Oh, you can sure see the anticipation in your face. Then, in the next shot-----pure satisfaction! That looks so yummy. You are one lucky dog (and cat too!!!)

Holly

Fu Fu said...

Hello Sitka, woh that treat sure looks yummy.

~ fufu

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Hi Sitka, you asked how we liked Canidae. We like it a lot. I even lick my bowl clean! Mom and Dad like it because we don't have to each as much food. The recommended portion for puppies of our weight is less for Canidae than other brands because they say more of it is digested or something. All I know is that it means less poop for Dad to scoop. It costs about $35 for 40 pounds.

Steve

Tia,
I like the Felidae too. Unlike the furry beasts, I get to eat as much as I want, so Mom just puts some in my bowl and I eat it. She's noticing that I'm eating about half of what I used to eat but I'm not losing any weight. It just makes me fuller or something. It's $10 for 5 pounds. I am only on my second bag as I just started eating it.
Wilbur