Wednesday, April 11, 2007

A Trip to Kroger....

This past weekend, I had the great duty of helping mom and dad go to Kroger. Oh course, I could not go inside for obvious reasons. Plus, since I have figured out how to unlock the car doors from inside, I can not be trusted in the car alone. Thankfully, mom stayed with me while dad went inside.


Here I am waiting in the drivers seat for dad to come back. Zim, I can not figure out how to make the car move when I am in the drivers seat. Have you figured that out yet????



Once dad got back into the jeep, it was time for me to inspect what he purchased..you know, just to make sure he bought all of the proper things.


Yup.. everything gets the Siberian Seal of Approval!!! Thank goodness that they have me to do these things for them. What would they do without me?

8 comments:

Holly said...

Wow, whenever any of us try to stick our heads into the grocery bags we get in trouble! Your humans are much nicer than mine!

Holly

Fu Fu said...

Wah Sitka, you can unlock the car door. You're one smart doggie. :)

~ fufu

Tadpole said...

Yes, that's a very important job that must be taken extremely seriously. Humans can't be trusted with anything without our seal of approval first. Good job, Sitka!

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Great job Sitka! We went with Mom to the post office on Tuesday. We had to stay in the car while she ran inside the post office, but we made sure to look out the windows and make sure we were the cutest car there. (Just because we were the only car with two puppies!)

Kat

Nanook The Newfoundland said...

ha ha! I do the same thing

Suki said...

Whoa, you know how to unlock car doors??? I knew Huskies were smart, but c'mon! That's incredible :)

I think the only thing I know how to open is a can of whoopa$$ on Marie! Hehehehe!

Puggy kisses
Suki

Suki said...

Sitka! I got it! I got the pressie! Check out my blog for pics! Thank you :)

Puggy kisses
Suki

The Army of Four said...

Well, I tried sitting there and singing, and that didn't work. Somepuppy said something about pedals on the floor. Huh?
I'm still working on it!
Play bows,
Zim
PS: We got a package from roo today! Thank woo from everysibe - we'll post pix!!!