Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Favicon, Silly Photos & Puppy Photos...

Woo every pup and Girl Girl...

I have several things to share with you today (and I apologize that this will be picture heavy). First off, I got mom to help me create my favicon. We shared it with Zim of the AO4 and Stormy looked at it (she is so technologically advanced). She came up with a much cooler design that my mom did. So, be sure to look up on the URL line to see it beside my blog name.

So, what do you think? Tia grumbled because she felt she should be listed first since she is the oldest!

Ok so, Maggie tagged with a little game of - Post pictures of yourself in silly situations (which alot of these also pose for my puppy pictures). Well, I have a few that I would like to share. Some go way back to my puppy days!!! This first one was taken when I was about 3 months old. Notice how my ears looked too big for my head! Sorry for the poor quality on some of these pics (mom had to scan them in).

Ok... now.. check me out on my very first bed!!! In this picture, I was 2 months and 18 days old. Notice how much larger the bed is compared to me? Mom bought it for me thinking that she would plop down like 70 bucks for a nice big bed for me that I would have it forever!!! I fooled her! It lasted around 2 months. I begun digging in it for fun. Then, a little tear happened and cedar chips and fluffy white stuff appeared. It ALL had to come out after that!

Now check out this tennis ball!!! Ohh, I love tennis balls. However, I could not figure out how to get this one in my mouth, so I started picking off the fuzz from it, ha roo! :)

Ok... so, yes, I am aware that I have two coats of fur, but on RARE occasions, I like to get under the covers :)

Ohh... I LOVE mud! Can't you tell how happy I am to have all of this mud on me? Mom did not think it was so funny that I tried to bring muddy feet inside. Too bad she caught me to wash all of it off before allowing me to come inside.

Ohh... The BIG BED was not the only thing mom tried to plan in advance for. Check out this water bowl. Now, I ask you, "Does it really make sense that she got a water bowl bigger than me?" I mean seriously, she was just asking for me to play in it!!!
Oh, now this was a classic picture. This was on the day mom and dad got me. I was a mere 8 pound ball of fluff and 6 weeks old. Mom was so scared that I would never come out from behind the rocking chair. She knew I was lonely and scared because I was away from the only pack I knew, but soon, very soon, I came out from under that rocking chair!!!
This photo is just funny. Do you remember Caught in the Act (if not, check it out). Tia LOVES my toys and she drags them all over the house.

Well, I know that I have saved the best for last!!! I know alot of bipeds have to watch their food around their dogs, but in our house, you have to watch out for the CAT!! On this exciting day, it was TIA who tried to swipe mom's ham sandwich. Look at that face on her!!!

Well, I hope that you all enjoyed these pictures! Have a great Wednesday! The weekend is almost here, ha roo ha rooooooo!!

22 comments:

Suki said...

I LOVE that pic of you under the rocking chair, Sitka! You looked adorable - and a little evil! :)

Your markings seem to have changed a lot, huh? Is that pretty normal for huskies?

Puggy kisses
Suki

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Sitka,
I think we look kinda alike when you were a puppy. What do you think? I like all of your pictures. You are so cute.

Kat

Tia,
I also steal food around my house. Sometimes when I'm being especially persistent, Mom gets the water gun out and sets it on the counter. I steer clear then!!
Wilbur

Oscar Airedale said...

There are some great photos there. You finally grew into those ears, hey? That last one of Tia is classic - one false move and that sandwich is hers!

Licks
Oscar x

The Army of Four said...

Ha rooooo! Great pictures, Sitka! Wow, Tia is so sneaky! I really admire that about her!
You DO look a lot like Kat when she was a puppy - don't you think?
Your favicon looked great - I checked it out this morning and saw it. Now it's gone. ??? I wonder where it went!
Play bows and lots of ha roo roo roos,
Zim

The Army of Four said...

I told Zim to hit "refresh" - and the favicon is back.
GREAT pix, Sitka and Tia! I especially like the "under the rocker" and of course, Tia and the sandwich!
Tail wags,
Storms

Guinness & Shiloh's Mommy said...

We love it all! What great pics! Our Scottie used to try and swipe shrimp. If that didn't work, she would sit next to you and swoon as if she was starving - what an actress!

Guinness used to have ears that were too big too - some say she still hasn't fully grown into them. we say she's just right. German Shepherds are supposed to have big ears!

Riley & Tiki said...

Does Tia try to steal your food too? We are always drinking Kesey's water and stealing his wet food. Sometimes we play with the kibble. We loved the picture of Tia with your toy. We get growled at if we do that. -Riley & Tiki

Sigh. They can have my food as long as they leave my bones and toys alone! -Kesey

Althea said...

Hey Sitka,

Great photos. I like to pick the fuzzy off of tennis balls too. Mom & Dad found one of my balls and couldn't believe that I have picked off all the fuzzy on one half of the ball. It was easy I just stayed in the lines.

Tia and my feline brother Spencer must be related (although they don't look alike). Spencer loves ham. As soon as Dad takes it out of the fridge to make a sandwich, materializes in the kitchen like magic. He dances around on his back legs until Dad gives him some.

Later,
Althea

Tadpole said...

Sitka, you were such an adorable puppy!!! You and that water dish crack me up - ha ha ha! That's not a WATER DISH, that's a POOL!!! :-)

Ruby Bleu said...

Those were pawesome photos Sitka!!! I love mud too...like a lot! You were so tiny when you were a pup, but you totally grew into yourself.

The favicon looks PAWESOME!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Tasha & Eva said...

We think that is a great logo for your blog! Love all the pictures, too. Especially the puppy ones! And the mud one. We loooove the mud. The humans don't. Don't know why! Belly Rubs, Tasha & Eva.

Asta said...

Super favicon you two, tell Tia you get to be first cause you write, or you're bigger heheheh
Those px were terrific, even as a scared puppy you looked bootiful
,and Tia is pwetty cute trying to sneak off with your toy,
You make a great pair.
WOO wwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooo
smoochie kisses
AsTA

Hope said...

Sitka, Woooooow, your mom is very computer talented! You & Tia are so photogenic. We don't have a kitty at my house, mom's afraid that I might accidently play to rough. So it's just me & Sammy at home. But my neighbor just got a new puppy named Bailey and he is a yellow lab. We have fun digging under the fence to reach each other!

Hugs,
Hope

Sophie Brador said...

The two of you are so great! I think Tia needs to meet Tigre ... there's a link on my site. They might have a lot in common. Tigre steels broccoli!

MaPaw said...

Great favicon! Maybe Tia is a Siberian Short Hair.
-Magnum

Maggie said...

I love your favicon! Very original and I love your water dish when you were a wee pup! Gosh, it could have doubled as your bathtub!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

maggie said...

i LOVE that pic' of you under the rocker !!!!

Macie-Malechai said...

What great pictures Sitka! Love the dirty face! Your blog looks really good too!!!!
Face Licks, M&M

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harrrrr Sitka
Got to love the big ear stage picture.
Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

Turbo the Sibe said...

I love your favicon, too. I couldn't help but notice that it's the UGA colors!

Holly said...

Great pics! I also think you look exactly like Kat when you were little!! Now we know what Kat is going to look like when she gets older! Great pics of Tia too! That is funny that she steals your toys!

Love the favicon! Very coooool!

Holly

PiratesGrrl said...

Great pics!!! We love the favicon too!

The Brat Pack