Tuesday, May 1, 2007

It is HOT, but I love my pool...

Woo to all of my great friends.

Today was just unacceptable! It was 93 today! I am not liking the way the weather is going right now. This past weekend, mom got out the POOL!!! Now, before I show you the POOL... you have to see my DEER leap off of our 5 step deck and my ZOOMIES around the backyard. Zim... listen closely... I looked for you. Please ignore my mom! She sounds like an idiot on these recordings... (PLEASE ignore the ungroomed backyard. Dad was about to cut the front yard then move to the back when I finished playing. Also, please ignore the ugly trashcan. Dad was in charge of the camera at the time and did not know not to record that.)



Ok, did you enjoy my running? It sure was fun, and believe me, I did a heck of alot more of that! I did look for my cutie ZIM, but I could not find him :( See, I was even looking in between the zoomies... Oh, I almost forgot to tell you. I LOVE frogs. Well, I actually have never caught one.... but I found one in the backyard. Mom spotted me, told me to leave it, then took a picture.




Ok... so, now would you like to see the POOL! Not so fast. Have you seen me chasing the water? I love to get sprayed just about as much as I like to lay in my POOL!



Ok... NOW the POOL! Since I killed my last one, mom and dad had to go get a new one. I am sorry for the bad video work. Mom blames the video not being in focus because of the sun... personally, I just don't think she is using that as an excuse.



So, I hope that you enjoyed this little "cooling off session." Next time I will see if I can make the water actually come off the puter to cool you down :) Have a great Tuesday friends!

19 comments:

Asta said...

Hi Sitka, thanks for visiting my blog...wow what a cool pool you have..I'm in an apt. and can't have one, but they will have one at the doogy run where I go, as soon as it gets hot...you're boootiful, and it was such fun at the pawty...lets keep talking , in the meantime lots of smoochie kisses to both of you
Asta(up over)

Thor said...

Hey, Sitka!

Our Mom's thinking about getting us a pool too! Boy, if you think 93 is bad, you don't ever want to come to Arizona!

Hope you had fun in your pool! I'm gonna go flood the kitchen with the water in our bowl now!

maggie said...

wow you liiked just like a deer !!!!!!! love maggie #2

Suki said...

Man, Sitka, you are FAST!!! I know what you mean about the heat. It's about that hot here, too. I think you should come visit me in Fl, though...we could go to the beach together :)

Puggy kisses
Suki
P.S. You have a huge backyard! How cool!

JustMeCopper said...

Hey Sitka, thanks for visiting my blog. I am sorry I missed he pawty but I was busy.

My Mom said to tell you thank you for the compliment on the blanket but that no one in the whole wide world has enough money to pay her to make another one of those baby blankets. It took her FOR-E-VER to make it!!!! It was pretty easy though and she can tell you how to do it if you would like to learn to knit. Go to knitting help.com to watch videos of knitting and see if it is something you would like to do.

maggie said...

yes i totaly know what you mean , how it took you an hour to read and comment everyones blog , my mm got home at 3:30 and went strate to the pooter to let me see the blogs now its 6:42 , and i just finished !!!!!!! ooh well , ya gotta love it ..... *maggie #2*

Liberty Doo Dah said...

Wow Sitka!
I don't know about the pool thing, but I sure coul.d agree on liking frogs!!
AireRIBBIT!
Liberty

Holly said...

Wow!! Holy leaping lizzards!! You are more springy than a jack rabbit! Love the deer sproings around the yard too!

The pool video was hilarious! I wa laughing my furry butt off! It reminded me of my idiot brother Samuel, who LOOOOVVVVES his pool too.

Great vids! I sure needed the laugh!

Holly

Oscar Airedale said...

I am so impressed by your deer leap, how athletic!

Dad just bought a hosepipe, so I too have been enjoying chasing the water. Now I am off to demand a paddling pool too!

Licks
Oscar x

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I love all of your videos!! Mom has promised to get us a pool and it's supposed to be 90 this weekend, so maybe she will buy it soon. I also liked your jump off the deck. You have a really nice yard to run around in. We don't have a very big yard, but Mom and Dad said that they will try to move in a year or two to get us a bigger yard. We live in the house that Mom bought before they got married and got us, so I guess she didn't think she needed a big yard then. :-)

Kat

Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Sitka...
Thanks for visiting my blog. It was great chatting with you this weekend at the Pawty.

Boy, I wish I lived closer to Georgia...I think we would have so much fun playing. I LOVE to run and I run really, really fast.

I've added you to my links list...I hope that is ok.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Peanut said...

Hey we do that with the hose too. There are pictures on our blog today. I like toads I try to put them in my mouth. That leap off your deck was amazing. Oh and we call zoomies boxer burns in this house.

The Army of Four said...

Oh WOWZERS! Hey Sitka! I'm over here! Hey! Hey! I'm right HERE! Hey!!!
Oh, pup, do I wish I could come over and do zoomies with you! Your yard looks like a VERY fun zoomie zone!
You were really looking for me, weren't you? Sigh.....
Play bows,
Zim

Rafv said...

Hey, Sitka! You know what, you really run like my frined Chewie, hopping like crazy :) haha.

What a nice back garden you have! No wonder you train your athletic ability so well. hehe

Thanks for your video clip. Made mummy LOL. Good for her since she was down from Buddy's thingy, you know.

Muaach,
Rafv

PiratesGrrl said...

oh, Sitka - we love your vids! You're a wild dog in that pool!!!

The Brat Pack

Fu Fu said...

Wah Stika, you got your own pool. Can I come chill with you?


~ fufu

Tadpole said...

AHA HA HA!! You are SO CUTE doing zoomies and splashing & twirling in your pool!! My girl wants to get me a pool, but I'm not sure I would like it. After watching your vidoe though, I think I'll give it a try!

Putter said...

Great shots and video Sitka! It was nice to meet you at the pawty ... Talk to you soon, okay?

Your Friend,

Putter ...:)

Poseidon said...

Sitka! I can't believe how fast you are, wow! I don't run nearly that fast, but maybe it's because I'm what Daddy calls an "old man." Hmph!
Your pool looks like fun, but I bet it'd be more fun with sand instead of water.....I hate water.
Nice toad you found there too!