Saturday, May 5, 2007

New Cleaning Box...

Woo friends...

Sorry that I have been a slacker lately. Mom has been busy and has not been able to help me access my blog. So, I am sorry about this!!! The time is ALMOST here where she only works 2 days a week and does not have to do teach dance at night. I can't wait...

Ok, I wanted to update you on an addition to our home. Do you remember Amber reporting on getting a new Magic Cold Box? Well, we got one of those boxes that run hot water to clean dishes (when I don't get to). I thought I would share with you some of the pictures of me checking it out once it was installed (which I supervised)!

hummm.... let's see.... what is this new thing in my kitchen???

Hey Mom... I finally figured it out... It is a new Cleaning Box! Whew... now I don't have to do dish duty :)

Hey mom... I know how to work it now. Come here and let me show you.... You press this button...

So, what do you all think? Pretty cool huh? It has all of these lights that come on when I turn it on. All you have to do is press a button and magically it turns on. It is much quieter than the one we used to have (thank goodness). I still do my very best to stick my head inside it when mom puts in all of the dirty dishes. She tells me no, but half of the time I don't listen!!!

Well... I will catch all of you later. Gotta go see with Tia is up to. Hugs!

14 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

Wow...a new cleaning box...how cool Sitka. We have a cleaning box...but it is really noisy. Sometimes when my mom leaves the cleaning box open I try and jump in to start the cleaning myself...hee, hee, hee.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

PiratesGrrl said...

Very cool! We like it when the cleaning box is open and we can lick all the stuff in there before it does its job.

BTW, we love that middle pic of you!

The Brat Pack

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harrr Sitka. Thar be a cleaning box here too. It be kinda new. The old one got on fire one night and mom got a new one. Harr Harr Harrr. No one got hurt but the old cleaning box.

Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

That looks like a nice cleaning box! Ours is really noisy, so maybe we should try to break it so we can get a new one. I'll have to get Steve on that.

Kat

Oscar Airedale said...

Wow, mum says she would love a cleaning box! I like your devil-dog eyes in the 2nd photo,hehehe!

Licks
Oscar x

Holly said...

Putting huskies out of work for years, those nasty automatic cleaning boxes suck! Do you at least get to help with the prewash cycle?

Holly

Fu Fu said...

Woh a magic cleaning box. That is so cool Stika


~ fufu

Ferndoggle said...

My Mom just got her very first cleaning box! She's been doing all the cleaning herself for SIX years!!! She's so happy & that makes us so happy.

Good for your Mom!

Sherman, Penny & Lola

Tasha & Eva said...

Good thing you were there to tell your humans how to run the new cleaning box. What would they have done without you? We really like your newest videos, too. Our pool looks just like yours! We don't have ours out yet, though. Have to get the dad on that! Belly Rubs, Tasha & Eva.

Tadpole said...

Whoa - that's sad. Ours is broken so we get to clean them all ourselves. Mmmm... lasagna is GOOOOOD when it's crusty...!

Thor said...

Aren't the cleaning boxes cool? But I keep wondering why Mom needs to use it at all. I do a great job at cleaning the dishes, why do they need to be cleaned AGAIN???

Ben_Benjamin said...

I think you will be a better cleaning dog than the cleaning box....hahha

The Army of Four said...

Ha roo! How cool! Before we got the new magic cold box, we replaced our cleaning box, too. Ours says "B-o-s-c-h" on it and it's so quiet we can't even tell when it's on. Mom seems to like that feature a lot.
Ya know, just yesterday, I licked a spoon that was in the holdy thing in there and Mom said "Hey, that was clean!" then gave it another time out in the cleaning box. What's the deal with that?!?! I made it even cleaner!!! Bipeds are so weird some times.
You look bee-roo-tiful in those pictures.
Play bows,
Zim

Bogart said...

Coooool... Great pictures of you checking it out...

Love,
Bogart