1. I like to "Hug It Out." So, you may be asking yourself what is this. Allow me to tell you. Sometimes mom asks me if I want to "Hug it out" and other times, I want to "Hug it out" without her asking. Here is how it works. Mom opens her legs and I walk halfway through. She proceeds to rub my back and I stomp my feet. We also sing "Hug it out, Hug it out, Hug it out." I love HUGS!
2. I love yellow squash! It is like crack! I will do anything that my mom wants me to do when she dangles that in front of my face!!!
3. Every Friday night, I have a family ritual that must be followed!!! When Dad comes home on Fridays, mom does not have to say anything. I am jumping all around like a crazy Siberian. I KNOW it is Friday and I KNOW what that means. I load up in the car and off to SONIC. I am greeted by those nice carhops and they bring me a mountain of Ice Cream!!!
4. Ohh, I love stuffies!! I love to carry them around, play with them, get them all broken in. Then, the mission begins. first, I have to remove it's sound maker. Then, I remove all of the insides and carry around it's carcass! Do you remember the MOOSE? Oh, here I am with my monkey!
5. I try to answer the phone when mom is not at home. Since it is on the wall, all I cando is howl and hope someone on the other end hears me. Wanna check it out?
6. Oh.. passing gas! See, when this happens, I turn around very quickly and look at my butt as if I am asking it, "Whoa, what was that?"
7. I love my mom! See, in the morning, I think it is my duty to help her get ready for work or wherever she may go. I stay right up under her. If she gets out the hair dryer, I get in the bathtub to supervise!!! Oh, and I love to give kisses!!!
So, now I want to tag Shiloh and Guinness, Oscar, and Frodo.