Friday, May 11, 2007

Tummy Tag....

Well friends... Fu Fu tagged me and wants me and Tia to join in on this little game. Here is how it works - You have to post a picture of yourself in a vertically reversed position. If you tag three other bloggers, you're done!

Some of these are some you have seen.... I still have not figured out how Thrawn does the "Hold up the wall pose."

Well, now are you ready to see Tia? Fu Fu, this is for you! She doesn't show her belly alot. She is a queen, after all! In the first picture, mom was tempting her with cat nip!!! I think it is like crack for cats!

Ok, the next picture is how Tia normally lays.

Well, this was fun... now, I tag Steve and Kat, Holly, and Indy. Toodles :)

11 comments:

PiratesGrrl said...

Hey Sitka

You really have to work on holding up the wall, you'll love it. It's greatness.

I don't know how you control yourself around Tia, look at all that fluffy goodness that just wants to be played with. :)

Great pics!!
Thrawn

Tasha & Eva said...

Hi Sitka, Tasha here. I bet when you lay like that the humans are unable to control themselves and come over and rub your belly! I do that pose all the time and almost ever time I get petted and loved. And just look at all the tummy on Tia! You guys are very cute. Belly Rubs, Tasha.
P.S. The Few Words Friday picture was from the same bath we blogged about. Luckily our humans aren't that cruel to give us baths that close together!

The Daily Echo said...

Hey Sitka! I found your Blawg! This is a pretty interesting game. You all crack me up.
ECHO

Oscar Airedale said...

Cool photos! Catnip os funny isn't it. When Flakes has some she's away with the fairies!

Licks
Oscar x

Luckie the Dachie said...

Hey Sitka,
I like your belly pictures. Very very pretty....erm this is the first time i see cat lying that way..so that makes Tia very special?:p

Putter said...

HI SITKA!

Great tummy pictures! :) Thanks for coming by my blog to say hi:)! The white thing on my collar is the special box for my invisible fence ...:) Talk to you soon:)!

Your Friend,

Putter ...:)

Maggie said...

Boy that's one chunky kitty! I love the both of you exposing your tummys!
Thanks for stopping by and signing my blog!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Boo said...

sitka, nice one! tia is soooooooo princess, i think she looks a little fat lying on her back. but isn't so when she sleep sideway - sideway is more suitable for princess tia!

wet wet licks

Boo

The Army of Four said...

Ah roo! Those are great pix. Does Tia lay like that very often? Or did your mom have to bribe her?
The animated .gif looks COOL!
Play bows (and neck grabs!) ~
Zim

Tadpole said...

Awww... I bet you are one of the last ones FuFu tagged! :-(

You both are sure cute upside down like that!

Snowball said...

Hi Sitka, You have such nice tummy and slim waist.. Whooo...