Thursday, June 28, 2007

Lazy days of the summer

Ok pups and Girl Girl... I have recovered from my trip to the vet. Thank you all for the comments! I appreciate them. It took until Wednesday morning for me to finally give mom a kiss! That will show her to take me to the vet again. I go to the vet, she gets deprived of love, attention, and kisses.

Not much has been going on in my house. My mom's cousin/best friend had her baby on Friday. So, I was left yesterday while mom went to help out her out with the baby. See, she had something called a c-section, so mom's friend can't even pick up the baby right now and has to have someone helping her at all times until she gets released from her doctor to lift things. So, I did alot of sleeping yesterday while mom went and helped. Wanna see this baby biped? This photo was taken on her second day being in the "real world" at the hospital.

Isn't she a cutie??? Let's see, what else? Oh, I have been spending alot of time with Tia lately. She has been in a very loving mood. (Go here to see more photos of us together). See, the other day, I was sleeping on the end of the sofa... before I knew it, here comes Tia. I do love to cuddle with her.

Well friends... I am going to help mom prepare dinner. I hope you are all having a great Thursday! Many hugs! Sitka

8 comments:

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

We think the biped baby is adorable. I suppose that you haven't met her since she's probably still supposed to be germ free. (Not that you have germs.)

You look kind of crowded on the couch. You should tell Tia to scoot over!

Kat

Guinness & Shiloh's Family said...

Awe baby, Sitka & Tia all cuddly! I bet when you meet that baby it's gonna get slathered wiff kisses!

Holly said...

Humans are so strange looking without any fur. But they are all soft and squishy and smell interesting.

What a sweet picture of you and Tia!!

Holly

Oscar Airedale said...

Aw, that baby is cute. I met my first hooman baby the other week and I was most intrigued (and stole one of her teeny socks, oops!).

Have a great weekend!

Licks
Oscar x

Lee :) said...

Your cousin's baby is adorable. What a wonderful time for you and your cousin.

That is so nice that Sitka gets along so well with Tia. Kana (my brother in law's siberian) has a cat in their home. I think they get along but not like the pics you have! When Amici visits he tries to find the cat (usually the cat is outside- loves it there).

Frasypoo said...

I love human babies,I get very gentle around them.It must be a doggie thing but I stole the babys sock and hat too,Oscar!!
My momma forgot to bookmark you and then could not find you but now she has so we will visit every day!
Frasier

The Army of Four said...

Wow, what a cute, tiny biped! Storm wants to know if you've been allowed to carry her around or anything yet.
PUP! I really want a kitty! I wonder if I got one, if we'd be allowed on the couch together! I've gotta ask Mom.
Play bows,
Zimmie

Super Boy & Baby-Licious said...

love that picture of you n Tia together. Both of you look so sweet.

Love
Boy n Baby