Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Mail Call.....

Ohhh... When mom got home yesterday, she announced that I had MAIL! Can you believe it? I got mail! Oh boy oh boy oh boy, "Who is it from?" Mom informed me that it was from my beautiful Pug friend, SUKI!!! Oh, I just adore little Suki. She is the cutest Pug I know!

Oh, I can't wait to see what is inside the box. What do you think it may be??? It smells very good!

Oh, I found one super cool toy. It is called a Goof Ball. It has a tennis ball on a rope. The tennis ball has an eye painted onto it. I guess it sorta fits for me, Suki, because I can act like a goof ball from time to time, ha roooo! Look at that card that Suki sent me. It is a "mini her". It smelled so good that instead of licking it, I tried to taste it! Oh, and she wrote such a sweet little note to me and my mom and dad. Now, let's talk about the cookies.. they are PEANUT BUTTER cookies and those are the best!!! Tia even tried to snag one from me.

Suki, You are one of my bestest friends!!! I hope when you move that you can swing up and see me :) You just have to. Mom took a bit of footage of me playing with my toy. I really did not mean to try to eat your card. It just smelled like you!!!

Thank you SOOO much! It was super cool of you to send me such awesome treats! I love my goodies! Hugs, Sitka

18 comments:

Marvin The Dog said...

eating the cards, that is the best bit!

love and tasty licks, Marv xxxx

Suki said...

I'm so glad you liked your prezzies, Sitka :) I thought of you when I saw the toy because it seemed like something an active husky girl would like, hehehe!

I am so hoping we can see you on our way to OR. We will be going right through Macon, I'm just not sure how many hours it is from Ft Myers. I think Mom said it's about 10 hours to Atlanta from where we live, so maybe we can meet you for lunch or something! How cool will that be!

Puggy kisses
Suki
P.S. Tell Tia I'm sorry we forgot to send a gift for her. We'll think of something special to bring her at our meeting!

Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Sitka...
What cool prezzies. I just got a box form Suki today too and I can't wait to open it later today!!!

It's going to be so cool for you guys to meet up. I'm hoping that they come thru Sacramento too and I might get to see them. Seeing my BFF Suki would be the bestest!!!

Oh and to answer your question from yesterday from my video...I was lining my balls up on the window ledge...so you were totally right. You are so smart!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

D'Azul Siberian said...

Getting presents in the mail is the coolest.

The D'Azul Siberians

The Daily Echo said...

What great presents Sitka! Love that eye ball! Peanut butter cookies are my favorites....and cake too of course.
ECHO

Lee :) said...

What a great friend you have! The gifts were very thoughtful and Amici loves that toy with the ball/rope combo (good choice). Who can go wrong with PB cookies! :) I love the video of your pup playing with the toy. And may I say....WOW is your couch clean. Mine needs to be vacuumed AGAIN although we just did it 2 days ago. :)

Holly said...

Cool Toy!!! That was very nice of Suki to send you presents!

Holly

myeoblinkz said...

It is so sweet of Suki to send you something. By the way have you registered your barkday and Tia's meow day with DWB?

Love
Boy n Baby

cyber-sibes said...

What a cool toy, looks like a LOT of fun! And peanut butter cookies... mmmmm... those are Sherman's favorites too! Suki is quite a cutie, and a very thoughtful pug.

Wooos,
Star
(Sitka, thanks for visiting our blog, Shermie woos his thanks)

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hum... I can't view the vid.. Wonder if it's my browser problem. But Suki sure is nice to send you all the cool and yummy stuff. :)

~ girl girl

Oscar Airedale said...

That tennis ball looks super cool. What a sweetie Suki is. I hope you do get to meet up!

Licks
Oscar x

Ben_Benjamin said...

Oh thats sweet. Im totally understand how happy u are coz I also received pressie from my pals.

Boo said...

sitka, those are really nice gifts you got from suki. have you managed to destroy any of the toys yet??

wet wet licks

Boo

Tasha & Eva said...

Its sooo fun to get packages in the mail! Treats and a toy: BIG TIME SCORE!! Love the video. We also think you won't have any problems with that squirrel at your granna's house if he sees those ferocious teeth of yours, Sitka! Belly Rubs, Tasha & Eva.

The Army of Four said...

Ha roo roo roo! I like how you tried to eat the card! Ha roo roo roo!
Play bows,
Zim

MaPaw said...

I love to eat cards and peanut butter. What wonderful gifts!
-Magnum

Asta said...

Sitka,
Getting prezzies fwom bestest fwiends is pawsome! Suki is a sweetie, and I hope you have a gweat meeting, then you can weally smell her and smooch too
sleep tight
kisses
Asta

Tadpole said...

I don't know Suki, but she sure sounds like she's a sweetie! That Goof Ball looks like a TON of fun!