Monday, June 4, 2007

Oh Tia...

Woo everyone...

I thought that I would turn today's blawg over to my sister, Tia. Tasha and Eva have left me several comments in the past stating that they would like to hear more from Tia. I also know that Zim likes cats too, so, in light of this and because I love my sister... She can have today's post!!

Meow all, Tia here. This weekend was great! The BEST part of it was when dad made CHICKEN STIR FRY! Now, there are more than one reason why I get excited when this happens. First off, I LOVE CHICKEN! When I was younger, I never cared for human food. Probably in the past 4-5 years I have really discovered it. Well, chicken is a favorite. I can be upstairs and either chicken can be removed from the fridge, or dad will bring home take-out home and HERE I come just a running! Then, if I do not get what I want right away, I let out a BIG meow. If that does not work, well, as Meeshka would put it, the CLAW comes out! Oh yes, and I have ALL of mine and they help me get what I want!

Ok, so the next best part of stir fry is VEG-A-TABLES! I was a bit upset with this batch that dad made because it contained NO carrots. I LOVE carrots. BUT, it did have other yummy veggies in it that SMELL very good. Check me out trying to get the veggie smell from dad's hands. You know, I love veggies so much that my new can food that mom switched me to (Innova Reduced Fat Can and Dry food) has VEGGIES in it. It has potatoes, carrots, broccoli, apples and much more fun stuff!!!



Oh, did you enjoy that? Now, let me explain what mom said at the end. She said," Oh, let me hump you." Well, when I move up against something (perhaps a humans leg) and rub against it with my side and "hump" up my back... Mom says, "Oh, Hump sweet girl. Humper dumper (translation, let me hump and dump my love all over you)." I have never been a people cat, so, when I "hump" you, it is a sign of my affection. Weird, I know, but oh well.

So, do you want to see what I was trying to get off of Dad's hands? Check me out. Mom caught my head in her bowl. Oops, I wasn't supposed to do that! But being that I am the queen of the house, I am allowed to do alot of things that Sitka is not allowed to!



Well, I hope you enjoyed leaning a bit more about me today! Maybe Sitka will let me post again soon!!!

11 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

Wow Tia...
You like veggies...I never met a kitty who liked veggies before...actually I don't know too many kitties. They scare me a bit, but I know I'd like you since you're Sitka's sister and I like Sitka.

I do love me my chicken tho!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Boo said...

oh tia, you are one chicken loving cat. and i thought cat only likes fish all this while. hehehe. i'm so clueless!

wet wet licks

Boo

Snowball said...

Hi Tia,
I read from somewhere that cats shouldn't eat too much vegetables. I have known many cats that prefer chicken meat to fish meat thou.

I am one dog that prefer fresh fish meat to other meat. Maybe I was a kitty just like you in my previous life. Ke ke ke...

Luv,
Snowball

Sophie Brador said...

Tia, Have you ever considered that you might not really be a cat. Maybe you are really a dog, but you just got the wrong outfit.

Holly said...

That stir fry sure looks good! You are very lucky to get human food. The only human food I get is green beans.

Cool video! My ex kitty Kirby use to do the "hump" thing with his back too. It always meant he wanted petted more!

Holly

Oscar Airedale said...

Oh Tia, my cat sis better not get ideas about taking over my blog now!

Licks
Oscar x

MaPaw said...

Wow you really like stir fry. Codey does the hump thing too, although we use that particular word to mean something else.
-Magnum

The Army of Four said...

Ha roo, Tia! Maybe you're a Sibe in a cat suit!
Can I come over and play? Please?
Play bows,
Zim
PS: Please tell your bee-roo-tiful sister that Ammy answered her snow nose question today!

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Tia,
Well done. Human food is good. Steve and Kat don't get any, but I do. You see, Mom found me at the pound before she started dating Dave, who is now my dad. So she spoiled me rotten and let me eat all sorts of things. (My favorite is roast beef from Arbys.) Now it drives my dad nuts because I am very demanding. He says that it's a good thing that he's around to make sure she doesn't spoil Steve and Kat so much that they are pests like me. (rude, I know)

Wilbur

PS. You are a very lovely cat and I don't think you need reduced fat food.

Tadpole said...

Wow - you're really smart, Tia!

Tasha & Eva said...

Thanks for making the entry today Tia! Great to hear from you. We love chicken and veggies, too. When dad played your video for us, we heard our names! Tasha started to bark, even! Eva kind of does the hump thing to, but instead of rubbing up against the humans' legs, she goes right in between them. That way she is bound to be petted! Great post and we hope you make more soon. Belly Rubs, Tasha & Eva