Monday, June 25, 2007

So you wanna know, huh?

So many of my wonderful friends are posting this fun questionnaire. I thought that Tia and I would join in on the fun....

Here are my answers...

1. Your age? 3 years and 3 months

2. Your age when came to live with your people? 6 weeks

3. What color is the collar you’re wearing right now? Red with UGA "G"s all over it

4. Who is your favorite person other than the people you live with? My Granna (my mom's mom)

5. How much do you weigh? 42 lbs

6. Most expensive thing you’ve ever chewed up? Well, a few window seals have fallen victim, but they have not been replaced yet.

7. Do you like other Dogs? Oh yes!!!!

8. Who is your best non-human friend? Other than my sister, Tia... I would say Niki the Akita. She used to live beside me but moved :(

9. Squeaky Toys or Tennis Balls? ummm... both! The Kong squeaky tennis balls rock.. and anything with stuffing is always a plus!

10. Do you like to be brushed? No, No, and No! I snarl and growl and whine like I am being abused.

11. Peanut Butter or Cheese? this is a hard question... I love both.

12. Do your people cut your toenails? Yes... but I don't like it

13. Any formal education? I had a trainer come and teach me all kinds of basic stuff.

14. Couch potato or Energizer Bunny? Both!

15. Five nicknames your people call you. Sitka Loo, Va-moosh-ka, Sitka Roo, Poodle Butt (don't ask where that came from 'cuz I don't know), Toodle Squat

16. What is your best trick? Shaking hands

17. Do you like kitties? Oh yes... My sister is one

18. What did you have for breakfast? about 1/2 cup of EVO (I am mostly a night eater)

19. Can you hunt (aka have you ever killed anything living)? I can find things, but I don't kill them. Do stuffies count? If so, yes, I have killed my share.

20. When & why was the last time you went to the V.E.T.? Aug. 11, 2006... went to get my eyes checked. I go for my yearly and shots tomorrow(tuesday).

21. Where do you sleep at night? On the bed, in the bathrub, or under the bed

22. Do you like to swim? I wade and dig in my pool.

23. Can you make puppies? NO, but I like puppies.

24. Do you give kisses? ALL THE TIME!

25. Can you potty on command? well, if I am outside and get distracted, mom will tell me to focus and go potty and sometimes I will.

26. To Cuz or not to Cuz? NO! I mailed mine to Turbo just like Holly did.

I hope those who have not posted this question/answer fun thing, I hope that you will! I leave you with my 3rd Haik-woo (Fur and Ipod). I hope you enjoy!!! Hugs, Sitka


Ok.. So I let Tia answer too. See below :)

1. Your age? 14 years 5 months

2. Your age when came to live with your people? 6 weeks

3. What color is the collar you’re wearing right now? Red

4. Who is your favorite person other than the people you live with? My Granna (my mom's mom)

5. How much do you weigh? 15 lbs

6. Most expensive thing you’ve ever chewed up? I don't destroy things. I am a queen!

7. Do you like other Dogs? It depends. I do, but I favor Sitka

8. Who is your best non-human friend? Sitka (I don't get to meet other furry animals)

9. Squeaky Toys or Tennis Balls? Both... I tend to carry Sitka's throughout the house.

10. Do you like to be brushed? Yes!

11. Peanut Butter or Cheese? Cheese

12. Do your people cut your toenails? Yes, I love to be groomed

13. Any formal education? No, but I have administered some training.

14. Couch potato or Energizer Bunny? More of a couch potato

15. Five nicknames your people call you: Queen, Queen Tia, Tia Loo, QueenyQueenyQueeny, Tia the huntress

16. What is your best trick? Dragging clothes all over the house

17. Do you like kitties? Duh! I am one...

18. What did you have for breakfast? 1/4 can Innova Canned Food and a few nibbles of my dry food.

19. Can you hunt (aka have you ever killed anything living)? I can hunt, but I have never killed anything.

20. When & why was the last time you went to the V.E.T.? Last August

21. Where do you sleep at night? On the bed or in my cat tree

22. Do you like to swim? NO

23. Can you make puppies? Wow, that would be weird!

24. Do you give kisses? well, I like to rub your face

25. Can you potty on command? NO!

26. To Cuz or not to Cuz? NO! I would say no to this one.

13 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

Tia...you weigh only 1 pound less than me...either I'm really little or you're really big. That's kinda weird don't you think???

Sitka...my Mom and me just found the Sonic by our house and we are VERY excited about it! Wooo!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Felicia said...

It was nice to meet you Sitka and your mom & dad this weekend at the City Market on the Green

Felicia :)
http://www.fluffyflowers.typepad.com/

Our Family said...

What a very nice Haik-woo, Sitka. We don't have Sonic near us. But the M & D take us on walks. If we go to the right, we are going to Dairy Queen. If we go to the left, we are going to Rita's Water Ice & Custard.

slurp

sorry, we were drooling on the keyboard

MaPaw said...

One of Jasper's brothers is named Sonic. Does he have ice cream?
-Magnum

Holly said...

Wow, great info! Thanks for sharing with us. I'm glad I'm not alone in not liking the Cuz's. I was beginning to think I was weird, since so many others like them. I'm just glad they are going to such good use at Turbo's house! His human apparently neglects him, so it's good he has us! I love your Haik-woo!! You are getting so good at them!

Holly

Oscar Airedale said...

Oooh Sitka, I so agree about the kong tennis balls. I got sent 3 recently and they are GREAT!

My cat sis likes to sleep in the bathtub amd the basin, but she hates water, doh!

Licks
Oscar x

PiratesGrrl said...

This is our favorite Haik-woo of all time!!!

We liked reading more about both of you!

The Brat Pack

Super Boy & Baby-Licious said...

Nice to know more about you and Tia :) By the way, forgotten to tell you that we sent something over to you guys last week. Please update us when you receive it.

Love
Boy n Baby

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Sitka,
My mom promised us that we could go to Sonic and get ice cream once we graduate from our training. We haven't graduated yet. I did really good at training last week and the trainer said I was doing so good that I was close to graduation. Steve, on the other hand, acted like he'd never had a day of training in his whole life. So we didn't graduate. You would think he would want ice cream bad enough that he would try to graduate.

Kat

PS. I know we are friends, but "Poodle Butt" and "Toodle Squat"? I'm rolling on the floor laughing. I'm sorry to laugh at you, but I can't help it!!

Tadpole said...

Toodle Squat is the cutest, funniest name ever!!! Hee! I love it! :-)

And Sitka, regarding #10 - that is what you're SUPPOSED to do when they abuse you like that!!!

The Husky in the Window said...

Sitka you get Sonic?!!! Wow! Where you live must be so dog friendly. We can't do that where we live. But my Mom fixed us yogurt freezes.
I like your answer to no 25. They just don't get the distraction thing.
MayaMaire

Maggie said...

I just love your banner! It's so cute but Bad Cuz is in the picture and you don't like him! Hopefully Turbo is having fun with him!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

The Army of Four said...

How did I miss this beautiful Haik-woo? I just now saw it! (Mom is letting me look through your archives to get a handle on a good color-scheme for your quilt! Woooo!)
I can't wait for my watermelon slushie! I wish dad would get home!!!
Luv,
Dave