Monday, July 30, 2007

Blogathon, Wubba, Magnet Huskies & Out of Town

Woo Woo every pup and Girl Girl.


I first wanted to say Congrats to Meeshka, Steve, Kat and Wilber, and Tucker for their wonderful work during Blogathon 2007. They all did a great job and did well entertaining Tia, mom, dad and myself for 24 STRAIGHT hours. Here is Tia and myself at 2 a.m.... please excuse the quality of photo 1. Dad is not as good of a photographer as mom is....

So, we made it along with everyone else and had a blast. How many days until Blogathon 2008, HA ROOOOOO! Ok... so now let's move on to the WUBBA! Mom FINALLY bought me one. Here I am accepting it from mom.

It was super fun and super loud. Mom will upload some videos when she gets home. Oh, moving on.... Magic and Georgie posted a cute Husky Stuffie magnet that you can order from Harnessed to Hope Northern Breed Rescue. Go to their site for more info :) Check Tia and myself posing with these cute little suffies....



I am sad to announce that mom is going out of town. She is leaving tomorrow morning and won't get back home until Saturday evening. She is not taking me, which is not fair. However, I will have one on one... well two on one time with DAD (oh, and Tia too). And I know we will have lots of fun!!! Magic and Georgie did TAG us for a fin question/answer game. I promise when mom gets back, that will be the first thing that I take care of. Oh, and I look forward to reading ALL of my lovely friend's blogs when mom returns and gives back the passwords to the puter.

HUGS and TOODLES to all of my great friends ----- Sitka ;)

19 comments:

Holly said...

Oh, those Husky stuffie magnets are adorable! I need to get some of those!

Hope your mom has fun while she is away, but I will sure miss you!!!

Your mom is great and did a wonderful job helping MY mom stay awake for blogathon. It was SO much fun chatting with her! I love your sleepy pictures!

Holly

Tasha & Eva said...

Sitka,
You did such a great job commenting on Satuerday/Sunday.

Tell your Mom she has to bring you back a treat or two from her trip. Our Mom always forgets.

Belly Rubs,
T&E

Ruby Bleu said...

I miss ya Sitka...tell your Mom to have a great time wherever she is going.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

FiveHappyHounds said...

Those are so cute!! Tell your Mom to be careful while she's gone. Have fun with your Dad!!

Love,
The Brats

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh your WUBBA looks so fun. :) And cute huskie stuffies.. Tia look so pretty posing with them too. :) Please come back soon Stika



~ girl girl

Super Boy & Baby-Licious said...

We hope your mom will enjoy herself.

Love
Boy n Baby

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Oh Sitka, we will miss you terribly!! But we hope your mom has a good trip. We wouldn't like it if our mom left us with Dad. We love our dad, but he doesn't spoil us nearly as much as Mom does! We can get Mom to give us treats way easier than Dad. :-)

Steve and Kat

The Husky in the Window said...

All the pictures are great! So glad you posted them! You and Tia looked so tired from stayin gup so late. Hope you caught up on your rest.
Your Mom has to do a video with the Wubba thing? That looks fun.
We wish your Mom a safe trip.
Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

The Daily Echo said...

Oh Woo! You'll miss your Mom! Dad's are cool but Mom's.....we'll...they're MOM'S! Maybe she'll bring you back a surprise. Look real sad and try not to eat once or twice so she feels real guilty.
ECHO

Maggie said...

Cool! You got a Wubba! That will keep you busy while mom is away!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

The Army of Four said...

Those are some GREAT pictures, Sitka and Tia! You both look lovely, as always!
Are you allowed to use the computer while your mom is gone?
Play bows,
Zim

Pacco de Mongrel said...

i bet it must b really tiring bloging for 24 hours!!

great job!

Tadpole said...

Oh you got a WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBA!!! I've been wanting one! Yes, please post videos - I can't wait to see (and HEAR) it in action! :-)

Ben_Benjamin said...

Wubba wooooba !!!
So hows your day without mommy?? I hope everything go smooth & Im sure you miss her lots.

Kapp pack said...

I tried to stay up for the blogathon too, but my humans put me in the closet at 2am due to the storms (with a small 's').
Kelsey Ann

Sasha said...

We have those magnets too, but they have them too high up for me to get. Apparently they think I'd eat them...

Floss & Jez said...

yummmmmm!

toys to chew on ;) hehe

Gaucho and Verdi said...

helo...
we are Gaucho and Verdi, we living in Spain, and pass to say helo...
Your photo sleeping is grate.. and put in our photo blog...
a big hug....

Verdi el perro said...

Pardon we forget the direction
http://fotopetsblog.blogspot.com/

we hope that it likes to you