Sunday, July 8, 2007

Dance Class

Woo every pup and Girl Girl....

I hope that everyone is having a great weekend! In my blog, "Celebrating the 4th", the ever so handsome Zim commented, "I could come over and kill that broom for you! I've slayed evil vacuums before: a broom should be easy! You look adorable play-bowing at it! Did you take Tap from your mom? It sounds like you're tap dancing!"

You know... I have been thinking, and he is right. I think that my mom is a master tap dancer and I do want to learn from her. We have been working so much on my ballet, but after the broom incident, my tapping skills became apparent to her that we may need to start working on that. So, with this new skill that I have developed, mom has decided that I may just make it in the dancing world and it is time for me to take my place among some ballet dancers.

Here I am with my first class. What do you think???

17 comments:

Texas's Mum said...

Hi Sitka,
You look soooo cute
and I think that you will be the
best in your class.

Love and Licks
Texas (and his humans).

Maggie said...

You look just as graceful as the rest of them! I think maybe you need a ponytail too?? Just a thought!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I think you are cuter than any of the other girls in your class. I bet you can dance faster too since you have four legs instead of two!

Steve

Lee :) said...

Love the shoes Sitka! Pink is a great color! :) I bet you'll dance circles around those little girls. :)

Frasypoo said...

You look the bestest Sitka!
Frasier

The Daily Echo said...

Oh Sitka! You're the most elegant one there! With your grace I'm sure you'll be graduating to the next level very soon. Can we come to your recital? I can bring cake!
ECHO

Guinness & Shiloh's Family said...

Guinness is a really good tap dancer too, Sitka - you could be dance partners! Her nails grow so quickly it seems they grow over night.

Ruby Bleu said...

Oh Sitka...I think yellow is your color! You dancing skills did surface on that video...I can't wait to see more!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Kapp pack said...

You look great! You blend right in, but of course you're the prettiest one!

-Kelsey Ann

Oscar Airedale said...

Hahahahha Sitka, I like your little yellow outfit!

Licks
Oscar x

Tadpole said...

Oh Sitka - you are the most beautifulest! You will be a star!

And I was so sorry to read of Simi... it's so difficult when friends die. You have his memories and good times to look back on, but I'm sure you still miss him.

The Husky in the Window said...

Sitka you are too much. A dancer too and you look so cute in your outfit with the rest of the class. I guess we will see you and your mom on that tv show dancing huh? How cool would that be?
MayaMarie

Franki V said...

What a cutie-pie!

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harrrrr
I bet you can beat everybody at dancing Harrrr. Lisa the Mean cant dance if it ment her life Harrrrr. She falls down and walks in to things all the time.
Harrrr
Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

The Army of Four said...

Ha roo roo roo! You look even more adorable than EVER! Are the steps hard to learn since you basically (and this isn't meant as a criticism...) but since you have two left feet?!?!? HA roo roo roo! (Amber told me that one; I couldn't resist!)
Play bows,
Zim

Holly said...

You are sure the cutest of the group!!

Holly

Super Boy & Baby-Licious said...

We think you the prettiest in your class.

Love
Boy n Baby