Monday, July 9, 2007

Rockin' Girl Blogger, Funny Cartoon and Two Left Feet

Woo Woo every pup and Girl Girl.... Tia and I were awarded a Rockin' Girl Blogger award by our friend Lisa!

We think this is totally awesome and thank Lisa for passing this cool award our way!!! So, what exactly is it, you ask??? This lady, Roberta, started this award. Basically, if you know a girl, who is totally awesome, and has a blog... then you give her the award. You are supposed to pass it onto 7 rockin' chicks, then they pass it on, and so forth. So, my 7 rockin' girl bloggers are:

UPDATE*** 7:50 p.m. - So, you know... I am going to toss out the rule that you can only list 7 and give this award to all of my girls - because I think you all ROCK! And if I leave anyone off, let me know and I will add you! Here we go....

Maggie, Althea, Asta down under, Asta up over, Baby, Coco, Blu, Star, Sam and Dot, Frankie and Maddie, Hope, Ivy, Liberty, Lillie Valentine, Luckie, Macie, Maggie queen of SoCal, Magic and Georgie, Meeshka, Miss Sunshade, Opy, Putter, Raisa, Sasha, Penny and Lola, Snowball, Sooky, Sophie, Kat, Tasha and Eva, Guinness, Roo Roo, Kelsey Ann

Oh, if you want to put the logo on your blog or in your next post, simply right click on the image above. Select "save picture as", save the photo on your PC, then voila! Sorry guys to leave you off on this. Humm.. .maybe one of the guys can come up with a rockin' guy award for all of you handsome blogging boys out there???/

I also wanted to share this cartoon with you. Mom gets a daily newsletter from Itchimo. Inside the newsletter today was a cartoon showing what Cats and Dogs would say if they blogged. So, I thought it was cute and wanted to share with you all.



Lastly today, I wanted to share with you a comment that Zim left. It seems that Amber told him a funny and he passed it along to me. You know, Amber is so witty!!! So, Zim said to my post from yesterday about being a dancer - Ha roo roo roo! You look even more adorable than EVER! Are the steps hard to learn since you basically (and this isn't meant as a criticism...) but since you have two left feet?!?!? HA roo roo roo! (Amber told me that one; I couldn't resist!)Play bows,Zim. Zim, yes, the steps are very hard with two left feet. And when I toss in my two right feet, WOW, the difficulty level really rises, ha rooo!!!

Oh, I almost forgot. I wanted to thank you all for the sweet comments about the 2 year anniversary of my sweet brother, Simi. We miss him dearly, but know he is in a much better place with no pain.


Toodles! Hugs, Sitka and Tia

20 comments:

The Army of Four said...

Oh, SITKA! I am so excited and flattered! So is Stormy!!! Thank roo so much from both of us!!! You are every BIT as sweet as Zimmie SAYS!
Love,
Amber
PS: I'm glad you liked my joke! :) Hee hee hee!

Ruby Bleu said...

Woo hoo!!! I'm a rockin chick! Thanks so much Sitka...I can't believe it!!! I'm so excited!!!

Lots of Licks...you are the bestest! Ruby

Suki said...

Thanks, Sitka! What a pawsome award. I'm going to go put it up on my blog, now :)

PK
Suki

Maggie said...

*snif snif* I feel left out and tomorrow is my birthday!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Holly said...

That is sooo cool! You sure are one rockin' Sibe!

That cartoon is funny! But I think they have the doggie one a little off, cuz I know we are much smarter and think about a little more than that. Like FOOD and NAPS.

I'm sorry about your kitty. I must have missed that post (while the humans were busy putting in the new floor). We know how hard that is since mom and dad have lost 2 dogs and 2 cats. Be sure to give your mom lots of fluffy hugs from me!

Holly

Holly said...

Oops, I forgot to say a huge THANK YOU for naming ME a rockin' girl too! I feel very honored!

Holly

Maggie said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhh thank you so much Sitka! I feel so special now! I truly appreciate this!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Girl Girl Hamster said...

That is such a great award to give to the girl bloggers. Thanks Stika, Amber sure is a great doggie who tells funny jokes

~ girl girl

Luckie Girl said...

Hey Sitka,
That is a great great award for all girlies out there. :) GIRL power rulez!

Guinness & Shiloh's Family said...

Thanks Sitka! We know that you rock too!!!

Kapp pack said...

Keep on Rockin' Sitka

-Kelsey Ann

Oscar Airedale said...

You are right, all you girl bloggers rock!

I liked the cartoon, hehehe!

Licks
Oscar x

Super Boy & Baby-Licious said...

Thanks you for the award.. Your really rock, Sitka.

Hmmm, we hope that the parcel reach you soon.

Love
Boy n Baby

Boo said...

can i have a rockin boy blogger award?

wet wet licks

Boo

The Daily Echo said...

Wow. I sure do know alot of cool chicks. Life is good!
ECHO

Ferndoggle said...

Girl Power! Yep, Sherman...we rock!!! You don't. HA!

Lola & Penny

Frasypoo said...

Crazy chicks....I am a little sore about it being for chicks and not for us chucks!
frasier

The Husky in the Window said...

Hi Girls. We love the award, it is so cool. Mom liked the cartoon she missed that one on Itchmo.

Mom wanted you'all to visit Cyber-Sibes (Sherman and Star). Sherman is not doing well at all, and Star just advised that Sherman will be crossing the Rainbow Bridge this afternnon and his family needs our support.

Husky Woos. MayaMarie

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

That cartoon is so funny. The cat sounds just like Wilbur. Evil and calculating. I like to think that my blog posts are a little more intelligent than the dog in the cartoon!!

Kat

KatieMcGuire said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.