Sunday, July 15, 2007

Rockstar!!!

Woo every pup and Girl Girl...


Well, I hope that everyone has had a lovely weekend! Yesterday was a busy day for all of those in our house. Well, except for Tia. Dad got up and went to play golf with some friends. Mom left me to go to a wedding at 11:30 am. Then, both of them got home about the same time and guess what? I got to go to Petsmart. I met a cute little Min Pin named Java, who was super cute!!! I met a Basset Hound who did his woo at me and a Bloodhound puppy. Mom got puppy kisses from that bloodhound. She said something about wishing that I still had puppy breath. What is wrong with my breath now? It smells pretty good!

Well, we got home, mom said what I had hoped that she would never say... "You need a bath!" I need a "WHAT?!?!?" So, it happened. I was placed into the bathtub, Mom got in with me, and she started to wet my fur. Now, I put my foot down and refused to be photographed in such a vulnerable state. But, here I am after I was dried off quite a good bit with a very nice peanut butter cookie!!!
So, afterward, Dad ran to the grocery store to pick up a few things and when he returned, there was a present for me. Do you remember the Nubbley Cherry Tomato?? Well, now, it is time to meet the Nubbley Rockstar!!! Yes, you heard that right. Check out how loud it is!

After playing with my new toy for a while, I decided to take a quick nap with the toy. Don't I look cute???
Now, do remember when I told you that I could "Hug it Out"? Well, mom was able to get some footage of that. I did not hold long enough for the rubbing of my low back because I had to run and toss my Nubbley Rockstar in the air a few more times.

Before bed, mom realized that one part of me was still a bit damp. Well, let's say for 9 seconds, I became a queen and got fanned.

Well friends... It seems that I must go now and beg mom for some bananananananana pudding! I hope you all had a great weekend with your family.

Hugs,
Sitka

27 comments:

The Husky in the Window said...

Oh Sitka, Love your videos. They were great! When I heard you playing with rockstar I ran and got my squeaky ball. That sounds like a great toy. Does the squeaky last long. The Rub It Out looks fun. I have to try that. And you got fanned too! What a life.
But where was Tia? Didn't she get a bath too? Hummmmmm.
MayaMarie

The Husky in the Window said...

Tia gets by with so much. She is really a queen in your house. Yes, the fanning was just tooo much! Mom loved it.
What about this bannana pudding? sounds yummy.
MayaMarie

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I love the video of you getting fanned. You do look like you're a queen, just lying there while your subjects fan you!!

Kat

Frasypoo said...

Hi Sitka
You are the boss in that house are' nt you ?
I think it should be made legal for every dog to be the head of household !
Frasier

Sherry said...

HA! Sophie and Cha Cha are going nuts listening to your rock star squeak. They have no idea where it's coming from!

Holly said...

Those video's are GREAT!!! I like the way you ignored your human when she first asked for the nubbly rockstar. Then, the way you grabbed it back from her was funny!

Where did your dad get it? I think Samuel would really like one of those!

You have trained your human well to fan you. My lazy humans just put up a tower fan for us. It works really well, but making the humans do it for us would be more fun! heeheehee!!

Holly

Asta said...

Harooo Sitka,
You look super nice all clean and dwied off..I like your rockstar toy looks super fun...your videos awe gweat..you're sooo gowgeous
big smoochie kisses
Asta

Super Boy & Baby-Licious said...

You trained your hooman very well. Good Job!

Love
Boy n Baby

Oscar Airedale said...

Ick to the bath, but the peanut butter cookie, squeaky rockstar and being fanned like the princess you are must have gone some way to perk you up right?

Licks
Oscar x

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh Sticka, that's such a cool toy. And your videos look great. :0

~ girl girl

Maggie said...

That is one cool toy! Has the squeaking driven your mom nuts yet? I must have one of those! I've never been fanned before. Should we be calling you Princess Sitka?!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Sasha said...

Oh, no, not a bath! I hope you shook a lot and got the humans wet.

Ferndoggle said...

That squeaky made us all perk up & run to watch your blog!! (Really they did...It was very funny!)

You have the right idea being fanned. I think you're an offical Diva.

Sherman, Penny & Lola

MaPaw said...

Banana pudding sounds delicious! I want some too.
-Magnum

The Army of Four said...

Wowzers, Sitka! Great videos! And that Rock Star Nubbley makes more noise than Dave does ! HA roo roo roo! How cool.
Sorry to hear about the bath - but you DO look mighty cute curled up on the couch afterwards!
Play bows,
Zim

Ruby Bleu said...

Oh Sitka...that rockstar nubbly toy is the best. SO noisy. That would drive my Mom crazy!!! And I like your 'hug it out' move...very cute.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Texas's Mum said...

Hey Babe,
You are a dog after my own
heart I also LOVVEE squeakie
toy's.
And HATE getting bathed.

Love and Licks
Texas (and his humans).

Guinness & Shiloh's Family said...

banananana pudding??? that sounds yummy! we love banananas. Sitka, you so rock and that rockstar nubby is one cool toy!

Kapp pack said...

Bananas....we love bananas too...especially mom's banana muffins. I let my human's know I am the queen in the house too. Good for you!

-Kelsey Ann

Lee :) said...

Amici loves bananas. Sitka, you did look like a grand queen with your humans fanning you. What treatment. :)

At least you know just how far they'll go to show you their love. :)

Tadpole said...

Whoa - that's what AWESOME Nubbly Rockstar! I need one of those!

The Daily Echo said...

Way to go Sitka! Even Prince Meeka doesn't get fanned. I love your cool new Rock Star toy. I sure is noisy!
ECHO
P.S. You look quite lovely after you have a bath.

coco said...

oh my mommy gave me some of her banana pie last night - it was really really yummy! but why do they think we need the bath thing?

wiggles, coco

Snowball said...

HI Sitka,

I am dropping by to say hellp to you. Hope that you have a good day.

Luv

Snowball

The Husky in the Window said...

Hi Sitka. The molecule is fun. There's a squeaky in each end and so far me and Missy have not ripped it in half.
Hope you and Tia are keeping cool. It's too hot here.
MayaMarie

Luckie Girl said...

Hey Sitka,
I love your videos. But I'm not too sure about the bath part. :P

-- The Mullin Clan's Mommy -- said...

Hi-woo Sitka,
You had a great day even if you had to have the bathe. Luv your Nubbley Rockstar squeaky. Do you drive your mom as crazy as I do with my squeaky puppy (not Juneau -but he does squeak, too!)? The fan part looks like we should address you as "Queen Sitka."
Lots of woos,
-Cosmos-