Friday, July 13, 2007

Time Capsule Tag and My Slogan

Ha roo every pup and Girl Girl...

Zimmie (and the rest of the AO4) tagged me to play this fun new game. Apparently Jazz and Dixie and Fei (along with their mom's) asked, "If you doggies/Girl Girl were going to make a time capsule to be opened some time in the future what would you put in there for the doggies/hamsters of the future? Name five important things that you would include and then pass it on to five other friends." I think this is a really cool game. So, I have been thinking about this since the handsome Zimmie tagged me and here is what I have come up with.

1. A Busted Up Nubbley - I would hate for the puppies of the future to not know what to do with them.

2. A blueprint to build a Sonic in case they don't exist in 50 years. ha rooooo!

3. The rubber broom that attacked me! This way doggies will know to be aware of it and I won't have to worry about it taking my fur anymore.

4. My mom's ballet slippers. This is so that the doggies of the future can learn the joy of dance as I have!

5. My Pool! It is perfect for a hot or cold day, ha roo roo!!

So, I tag: Holly, Floss and Jez, Maggie (and Mitch), Marvin and Scuba.

Now, I would like to move onto a fun website that I read about on Holly's blog. I have been "sloganized."

Here are few it came up with for me:
1. Thank Sitka it's Friday!
2. Sitka Lickin' Good
3. The Non-Sticky Sticky Sitka
4. Absolut Sitka
5. The best Sitka under one roof.

Ok, Tia wanted to get in on the fun. So here are some for her:
1. Happiness is Tia Shaped
2. This is the age of Tia
3. The Tia of Paradise
4. It's good to talk to Tia
5. Tia - the freshmaker!

Wanna try it out? Go here.

And in closing, I leave you with a cute photo of me!!! Toodles and Hugs - Sitka

9 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

Hi Sitka...
I like all your time capsule selections of and my favorite slogan is Sitka Lickin' Good! I really need to go do my slogin today!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Maggie said...

We'll be putting on our thinking caps! Thanks for tagging us Sitka!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Holly said...

Thanks for taggin me! I can already think of a few things I want in the future!

Those are great slogans for you and Tia. Did you gret your movie quote?

What a cute picture!! I love sleeping on my couch too.

Holly

Guinness & Shiloh's Family said...

Ahhh, counchin is our favorite pastime here at the Stoutino Inn. Mom & dad had to buy a special leather one just becasue of us! haroo!

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Oh, that is cute! Nice us of the pillow as well.

Steve

The Army of Four said...

Wooooooooooo! Great list, Sitka! Especially the Sonic. Make sure there's a recipe for the watermelon slushie!
That couch looks SO comfy! And is my inspiration in the project mom and I are working on! Woo.
Luv,
Dave

Kapp pack said...

A pool is definetely a necessity on a hot day. I love to swim!

-Kelsey Ann

Putter said...

Greatest ideas for your time capsule!

Your Friend,

Putter ...:)

Oscar Airedale said...

I thought #5 said your POO for a minute, hehehehe!

Licks
Oscar x