Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Another tag, woo hoo

Woo Woo every pup and Girl Girl... Magic and Georgie tagged us a while back (sorry so late), so we wanted to post our answers to the questions :)


SITKA
1) Where is your favorite place to sleep? Anywhere the human is. I like to think I am attached at the hip to my mom. So, whatever room she is in, I am right there with her. At night, I sleep on the bed, in the tub or under the bed.

2) Is there a specific trick you humans make you do to get treats? Well, not really a trick. I have to sit. Sometimes she makes me down, or shake hands. I enjoy it though :) Sometimes she doesn't even have to ask me to sit. She gives me a look and I sit :)

3) If you could spend an entire day doing anything at all with anyone, what would you do and with whom? I would ove to go to my granna's house to play with the 3 Shih Tzus - Chloe. Mom and dad used to let me go when I was small, but as I got bigger than the pups, I was no longer allowed to go because I wanted to play alot and they were old and grouchy. Now I am left almost every Sunday for lunch while my parents go there to visit.

4) What is your favorite toy? The nubbley cherry tomato or the rockstar nubbley - really anything that makes alot of noise, ha roo!

5) If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be? I would change the weather in GA. 3 days ago it was 102, 2 days ago it was 103, yesterday was 105 (but we saw 108 at one time), and today was 103.

TIA
1) Where is your favorite place to sleep? On my ottoman downstairs, in the bed on my mom's pillow, or in my cat tree where I can overlook my front yard.
2) Is there a specific trick you humans make you do to get treats? Sometimes if mom says "Look at the pretty", I will roll over to show my belly. Most of the time, I just get what I want without having to do anything :)
3) If you could spend an entire day doing anything at all with anyone, what would you do and with whom? I would spend the day at my house, like always, by myself. Because the furry beast (a term Wilber uses) annoys me sometimes. In addition, I would allow my mom to remain at home with me and every 30 minutes give me belly rubs and food :)
4) What is your favorite toy? Sitka. I like to thwack her when she walks by me.
5) If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be? I wish the furry beast would stop begging me for money. I will have to tell the money story another time. I have to keep my loyal readers coming back :)

Since I am a bit behind in this game, I would like to tag anyone who has not done this fun game yet. :) I hope you enjoy this photo of Tia on her ottoman and me on my sofa (please excuse the pillows all topsy turvey... I like to move them to please myself, ha roo)!!


Hugs and Toodles.... Sitka (& Tia)

14 comments:

DiNkErDoO said...

Hi i'm Jinx! a siamese cat from the Isle of Wight. I have been set on a challenge to find a not-of-my-species-special-friend (nomss friend) by the cat realm . I have chosen you because I like huskys they look cool, mummy would of had one but she says they are to big for our house and we already have a nutty springer spaniel called Tara. I really hope we can be friends :)

*purrs*
Jinxi x

Maggie said...

I'd change those hot temps too Sitka! It's too hot to do anything by lay down and pant and be miserable! YUK!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

The Husky in the Window said...

Oh I just love it, Tia "thwacks" you when you pass by? Your mom has to get a photo of that.

You sleep in the bathtub? I've never been in one of those. I want to see a picture of that too!

Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

The Daily Echo said...

Oh my dogness Sitka! That heat is WAY too much! You need to come and visit us. We can lay under my ahhhning while Mom fans us and refreshes my water bowl with ice cubes (yeah right!).
ECHO

Amici said...

That is neat that you sleep in the tub. I like the tub, especially when someone is taking a shower, but I've never slept in one before.

You looked really tired on that sofa, but comfy. :)

Guinness & Shiloh's Family said...

Hee, our General would lay in the bathtub during thunderstorms and shake like one of those silly eentsy dogs. We avoid the tub, tho, cuz anytime we get in mom gives us a bath! yuk! But I think we would make an exception if it was that hot here. it's come close in the last few weeks.

Holly said...

I like to sleep on the couch too. Samuel loves his nubbly cherry tomato! He also follows mom around everywhere!

I like that Tia thinks of YOU as her favorite toy! That's so sweet!

Holly

ToFFee said...

I would love to see the "look paweety" Tia does!

thanks for sharing!

it's about gazzillions of degrees here... sniff sniff.. I can't even go outside!


Wuffs!
Toffee

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Sitka,
I like to be wherever my mom is too. I don't know how to shake though.

Kat

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Tia looks so sweet on the ottoman and you really make yourself comfy with the cushion. hee hee

~ Girl girl

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

How nice you get to snuggle with mum at night.

Katy x

The Army of Four said...

Oh, roooo, girls! How I wish I was allowed on the couch - or the ottoman! I lead such a hard life here. I'm only allowed on the bed - can you believe it? Such abuse!
Play bows,
Zim

MaPaw said...

I am not allowed to play with small friends either. As if we can help it that we are big!
-Magnum

Super Boy & Baby-Licious said...

Hey Sitka

You are big but your couch is even bigger!!!

Love
Boy n Baby