Thursday, August 16, 2007

Funny Photos

Woo Woo Woo Every pup and Girl Girl...

So, Mom was playing with me the other day. She was on the floor looking up at Tia and taking these photos...


HA ROO, Doesn't she look funny and cute at the same time??? So, mom rolled over from the chair Tia was on to MY sofa that I was laying on. She laid on the floor, turned camera a funky angle and said, "WOOO Sitka, What are you doing?" Ha roo, it was the moment I had been waiting for. I stood up, she started to press the button to photo me, and much to her surprise, I jumped off the sofa right onto her!!!!!


I am so silly! But, did you look at my face? I mean, look at those eyes, that smile... wow, I was happy. I was so proud of what I had done. Mom was not thrilled with the unexpected pounce, but she was not mad. I mean, she really asked for it. Why do you lay on the floor beside my dismounting space from the sofa. Sigh! Anyroo... Just wanted to share some funny photos with you!

Oh, I wanted to let you know that I love all of you! I am so sorry that I have not visited your blog this week. Mom started back dance this week, so she has been busy. Tomorrow when she gets home from work, I promise she and I will read all of your posts! KISSES!

HUGS and toodles....

18 comments:

Kapp pack said...

Love the picture!!!!!!

I love to pounce on my mom too.

-Canyon

Holly said...

Tia looks like she is laughing at your human in that second photo!!

I love your "pounce" photo! Your eyes are so expressive, and you sure do look happy!

Holly

Holly said...

Tia looks like she is laughing at your human in that second photo!!

I love your "pounce" photo! Your eyes are so expressive, and you sure do look happy!

Holly

Snowball said...

Sitka,

I love the way your eyes open up wide. By the look of you and Tia, I think your mum is the one being silly... lol.

Luv,
Snowball

The Brat Pack said...

That pic rocks! Tia looks so nice, I wish I had one of those.

Thrawn

jaffeboy said...

Tia is the cutest.

Just by looking at the picture I thought U were shocked by something. Sorry... hehehe...

U do have very big eyes thou.

Ferndoggle said...

Those are some crazy eyes Sitka!! Tia is too cute.

Sherman

Guinness & Shiloh's Family said...

those are great pics. Yep, mom should know better. Pouncin is what we do best!

The Army of Four said...

Ha roo roo roo! You two are SO fun - and bee-roo-tiful! I'd love to come play pouncing games with you!
Play bows,
Zim

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Sitka,
I LOVE that picture of you!! You look so funny and cute!!

Kat

Tia,
You look meow-velous in your pictures too.
Wilbur

Tasha & Eva said...

Love the pics, you guys! Sitka, you look like the most playful pup ever in that shot! And Tia looks like the perfect princess in her pictures. Belly Rubs, Tasha & Eva.

Frasypoo said...

Funnee !!
Frasier

The Daily Echo said...

What fun pictures! I love pictures. I love when people take pictures of me too. I hope you didn't squash Mom too much.
ECHO

TAPhillips said...

We miss-ted you! We like your new picture! Is that why our dogmom never ever lays on the floor anymore?
Wuf Ya - Gomer & Opie

Luckie Girl said...

What a great action shot! I hope you landed on your MOm's stomach. *ouch* hehehee..

Putter said...

Awesome pics! :)

Your Friend,

Putter ...:)

Super Boy & Baby-Licious said...

Those are really silly photos..haha

Love
Boy n Baby

Windswept's Diamond Royale said...

woooooo-wooowoo you look soooo silly! wanna come over to play sometime?

*Royal*