Sunday, August 19, 2007

I am Tia, hear me MEOW...

Meows - Tia here.....

Let me start off by saying, "Sometimes sisters can be a real pain in the, well you know what." The other day, Mom was outside taking care of some outside stuff. I really have no idea what she was doing since I don't leave the house. Well, I was curled up on my ottoman with my toy from Boy n Baby. In walked the furry beast (a phrase used from Wilber). I tried to fight her off... but she stole my toy. Allow me to take a moment to remind you how happy I was with my toy (and what it looked like)...

Don't I look so happy. I got a beautiful toy from some super friends and I loved playing with ALL of it. Ok, so where was I... Oh, I tried to fight off the furry beast. It was a sneak attack. She came up behind me, stretched her long neck, and in a flash, my toy disappeared from my side. I meowed with all of my might, but she ignored me as usual. I called out for Mom, but she didn't hear me because she was outside. I watched it happen before my very little green eyes... feathers flying everywhere......

Oh, just look at that. I was so upset. Where is my attorney? I want to sue! I gave her several lectures, but she just rolled around in the feathers and I think she was laughing at me. The nerve of her. She has baskets and baskets and baskets of toys. Why does she have to go after my toys?? I just don't understand it. So, mom came in from outside and spotted the destruction. There stood Sitka right in the middle of it. YES, caught red handed with a feather in her mouth. I was super excited. So, mom cleaned up the feathers from the floor. Mom put what was left of the rat toy beside me on my ottoman, and here comes Sitka again... well, not to take what was left of MY toy, but to give me one of hers...


Well, I guess I can forgive her....

LOVES and MEOWS... Tia

19 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

Well, at least Sitka knew what she had done wasn't right. How do you feel about tennis balls???

Glad to hear from you Tia!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Oh, Tia! The abuse you have to suffer from your furry beast! I thought yours was better than mine, but alas, she is not. At least you don't have three!! (But hopefully not three for much longer!)

Love,
Wilbur

Snowball said...

Oohh... Poor Tia... you should get mum to buy you 1 extra toy at the cost of Sitka to make up for your lost.

Luv,
Snowball

Guinness & Shiloh's Family said...

Poor Tia. It's terrible to loose a favorite toy. I'm sure Sitka is sorry. Isn't it sweet that Sitka is trying to make it up to you?

Super Boy & Baby-Licious said...

Haha.. the rat look so bald now.

Love
Boy n Baby

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh.. I dont think Sitka meant to kill your toy Tia. And she gave you one of hers. You 2 are so sweet. :)

~ Girl girl

Amici said...

It wasn't too nice that Sitka destroyed your toy but Sitka seemed to try and make up for it by sharing the ball. Do you like tennis balls? It must be hard to get your teeth around it. :)

Sasha said...

Hey, sorry I haven't been around. I'm trying to catch up on all the excitement!

Suki said...

Hey Tia, Marie here...

I know exactly how you feel. Suki is always taking my stuff. Stoopid dogs.

Oh, I am sooo going to get in trouble for that comment, but I don't care!

Marie

Frasypoo said...

At first I thought it was a lil birdie !!!
We live pretty close to Mcdonough,One day when mommy can drive we will meet!(she' s scared to drive!)
frasier

Tadpole said...

Oh Tia - my sister steals my toys too! It's so unfair!!! Just look at her... trying to give you a tennis ball.... If I were you, I'd make her do a BUNCH of stuff for you before you forgive her.

The Daily Echo said...

Oh Woo. I'm not sure there's anything I can say without getting myself into trouble. Sitka looks very remorseful though. I know! She thought that feathery thing was harming you....that's it! She wanted to rescue you!
ECHO

The Husky in the Window said...

Oh Tia, you were so sad and all the meowing. But when your Mom caught Sitka in the act, how could she explain it? Her sorry look is just too much. Just look at her face. You have to forgive her.
Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

The Brat Pack said...

Tia - boy Sitka knows how to work it, huh?? Bringing you her toy was a classic heart pulling ploy!!

Dot-Spot

ToFFee said...

Hi Tia!

The look of your face is priceless.. you look all that "go away and leave me alone" with Sitka trying to give you her toy..

Wuffs!
Toffee
did Sitka got punished?

Marvin - Braveheart Hound said...

ooooh you made short work of that!

love Marvin xxxxxx

Marvin - Braveheart Hound said...

ooops sorry I meant to say Sitka made short work of that!

apologies Tia!

Holly said...

I'm so sorry Tia, but I busting a furry gut laughing at your toy! I'm sure Sitka just mistook it for a bird and thought she was getting a snack. At least she tried to make up for it by bringing you one of HER toys. Ah, the dangers of living with a Siberian. They even kill toys.

Holly

The Army of Four said...

Awwwwwwwww! Sitka is the SWEETEST most bee-ROO-tiful girl! Look at her giving you her toy! Tia, you HAVE to forgive her! We're Siberians - we can't help our instinctual prey drive! Your toy looked too REAL!
You won't hold a grudge ... will you, Tia?!?!
Play bows,
Zim