Saturday, August 11, 2007

I got another parcel :)

Wow, I have to be the luckiest pup around. I have such wonderful friends. You will never guess what came in the mail the other day? A parcel from Boy n Baby. See, they sent a parcel to me back in June and we thought it was lost, so they mailed another one. Then the lost one was found! They are the sweetest Shih Tzus!!! Here is Tia and myself checking out the package. Something in it smells good and makes fun sounds!!!
Oh, here is what the sound was? Check this out. It is a springy toy with all of these loops. The two ends look like bones and have squeakers in it. Even better, when I shake it in my mouth, the springy part of it goes all sorts of ways. I have yet to do this while mom has the video camera... but I promise, I will try to help her out get some footage.


Moving on to the smell good portion of this post. Oh my dogness! There were these pizza treats that smelled like heaven. Wow, they taste just as good as they smell. And there were BANANANANANNANANA Biscuits! Oh my dog! I MUST get some more of them. Tia even tried to take them from me.


Oh, so Tia was not left out either. Boy n Baby sent her some yummy smelling Salmon treats. They smell like my Yummy Chummies!!! She meowed at mom after she smelled the bag and wanted more than mom gave her to eat.

Oh friends, she also got a great toy. I tried my best to play with it. It has these beautiful feathers all over it. I wanted to bite it, but mom told me nononono. Oh well, Sitka sure loves it, and we sure are lucky to have such awesome friends.

See what I mean about the tail on that rat toy? Wow, that sure is Sibe-a-licious, but I was not allowed to play with it. Boy n Baby also sent us a sweet little note. It said, "Dear Sitka and Tia, Hope that you like the toys n treats! The bone biscuit is for Sitka. It is suppose to banana flavoured. Love, Boy n Baby." Thank WOO Boy n Baby again for the totally awesome pressies!!!

I also want to say to all of my friends that I am sorry for my post of "I'm back", then I disappear again. My mom's very best friend's grandmother passed away on Tuesday. Mom has been helping her friend with some things, then she had to go to something called visitation, then go to a funeral. Now, to top off that, my dad's step-grandmother passed away this morning at 4 a.m., so, mom has another visitation and funeral to attend. Please send some good thoughts and prayers to my mom's friend and to our family. Again, I am sorry that I said I was back, the went missing in action.

I have missed you all, and know I love you all! It took my alot of time this past week to catch up on what all you have been doing. I enjoyed doing it, but wow, being out of the blogging world for 6 days really is a set back, ha rooo!!!

HUGS, Sitka (& Tia)

20 comments:

The Brat Pack said...

:-(
We're very sorry for your friends & families losses. How sad.
We were wondering where you were.

That's an awesome cool package!!! That bone looks delish!

TBP

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

A banana flavored bone biscuit! Sounds heavenly!!!

Sorry about the bad stuff happening to your family. We're just glad to know that you're okay. We were worried about one of our bestest friends!!

Love,
Steve, Kat, and Wilbur

(Wilbur says banana sounds yuck. He's crazy.)

Super Boy & Baby-Licious said...

We are so sorry and we hope you and your family are getting along fine.

We are glad that you like the stuffs that we sent.

Love
Boy n Baby

Tasha & Eva said...

Make sure give your parents extra attention and kisses.

T&E

Maggie said...

Boy and Baby are the nicest doggies! They're always very thoughtful and think of everyone!
We're so sorry to hear about your friend.

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Amici said...

We're sorry to hear about your family's and friend's losses. We're glad you are okay and keeping your head above the water.

We loved the presents that you received. The banana biscuits sound GOOD!

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harrrrr
Sorry to hear about your loss. Cool package Harrrr
Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

The Army of Four said...

Ha roo, Sitka,
We're all so very sorry to hear about your losses! Your family and your mama's friend will be in our prayers! It's so hard to lose people you love!!!
Did Tia get to try a banananananana treat?
Play bows,
Zim
PS: Thanx for leaving the messages on the Bernina Boys' blog!

Shmoo said...

Hey!
You'll get another one if you e-mail me your snail mail address so I can send you your blogathon prize!

I'll keep it if you want, no big deal.

Meeshka
(e-mail me at meeshkaworld@gmail.com)

Putter said...

WOW! A pressie! How funnest! Isn't is the bestest when mail is for us????

Your Friend,

Putter ...:)

The Husky in the Window said...

You'all get some great packages in the mail. We enjoy the photos.
Give your Mom and Dad lots of hugs and kisses.
Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

Holly said...

What wonderful presents!! That was very nice of boy n baby! Those banana treats sound yummy!

I'm so sorry for the loss of your famiily and friends family. We know how hard it is to lose a loved one. Our thoughts are with you! Take care!

Holly

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Boy & Baby are nice to send you the great toys and treats.

~ girl girl

Marvin - Braveheart Hound said...

So very sorry to hear all your Mum's sad news there.

Please give her a kind lick from me in Scotland, we are thinking of you.

love and sad licks, Marvin xxxxxxx

TAPhillips said...

Bummer about the humans that went to the rainbow bridge. That makes us sad.

We linked to your blog!
Wuf Ya - Gomer & Opie

IndyPindy said...

Wow, you are so lucky, everything sounds delicious!

Tadpole said...

Aww... so sorry for your mom and her friend. We're thinking and praying for them.

And I LOVE how you were holding your toy in your mouth and getting the biscuits at the same time! You're like me - you want it ALL AT ONCE! :-)

MaPaw said...

I am sorry to hear about your family's loss. We all understand that life comes before blogging. Banana biscuits are just the way to cheer up.
-Magnum

The Daily Echo said...

Woo. We're sorry to hear of all the sadness your family has had to cope with. They're lucky to have you and Tia to cheer them up. That's an important job of ours you know. Give Mom some slurpy kisses.
ECHO

Luckie Girl said...

I hope your family is feeling better now. Boy n Baby sent you guys a lovely pressie. I have that Zany toy too and it's really fun. HOw do you like the treats?