Sunday, August 5, 2007

I'm bbbbbaaaaaacccccckkkkkkk!!!!!

Woo Hoo Every Pup and Girl Girl... I am BACK!!! Whew! Boy did I miss my mom while she was out of town with her friends. Every year they go to the BEACH together. This year they went to Gulf Shores, AL. Every year they go somewhere different and this year was their 4th year doing this. I am a girl, how come I didn't get to go on the "girl's beach trip"??? Man, I wish I could have gone. Digging in the sand is SOOOO fun.

Well, anyroo.... Mom is home. I had much fun with Dad, but I love my mom. Tia and I would not take our eyes off of her when she got home yesterday. Oh, Dad was happy to see her too.

Oh friends, she did bring me home two FUN FUN FUN toys and some pork ears. Check out this one toy, it is like a big jack and it has squeakers in it ;) Don't I look soooo happy???


Mom also took a photo of the boardwalk pier that was washed out by one of the Hurricanes that came through a few years back. It was either Ivan or Katrina (I need to bone up on my Hurricane history). Someone apparently decided to leave what remained of the boardwalk thingy. Check it out...

I promise I will check out everyone's blogs. I sure missed all of you. Dad did not let me get on the puter at all while mom was gone. What a bummer!!! Oh, also while mom was gone, a few prizes that I had won from Steve, Kat and Wilber's Blogathon arrived. I got a pink pig squeaky toy, an Adopt a Husky Dallas coaster, and Tia got some fun cat toys.

Love to you all! I am gonna go spend some more time with my mom. I missed all of you (mom said she missed you all too). And I am gonna read up on your blogs tonight and tomorrow and see what you have been up too!

HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

29 comments:

The Brat Pack said...

We're sooo glad you're back! At least you got some prizes when she came home. It still would have been better to go though!

Thrawn

Holly said...

Wooo, I'm glad you are back! I sure missed you! Cool prizes! I got mine too, and have them posted on my blog too.

Holly

Ruby Bleu said...

Yay...Sitka!!!! I missed you so much!!! But I'm glad your Mom had fun...let her know it would have been so much more fun with you there!!!

All those prezzies look great!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Tasha & Eva said...

At least your Mom remembers to bring you presents. (Maybe our Momma will read your blog and get a hint)

T&E

Super Boy & Baby-Licious said...

glad to hear that you are back. your mom must have missed both of you too. btw, do keep a look out for our mail :)

Love
Boy n Baby

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Yeah Stika, you look so happy with the new toys. You and Tia must be glad that your mom is back


~ girl girl

Maggie said...

We're so glad your mom is back! You've all been missed!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Amici said...

Sounds like your Mom had a great time. :) The beach looks beautiful and the missing parts of the pier definitely makes it a conversation starter.

We're glad she is back with you and your family. You sure do look happy and I am sure it's not just because of the toys. :P

Sasha said...

Welcome back! At least they brought you stuff back!!

IndyPindy said...

I'm glad your mom is back! I don't like it when my mom goes away. I like my grandma's house but I love my mom!

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Hurray!! Sitka's back! We're so glad you got your prizes and that your coaster didn't get broken.

Steve and Kat

The Daily Echo said...

We missed you Sitka and we're glad you're back! It was nice of Mom to bring you presents. She must have felt guilty leaving you behind. Surely she'll take you with her next year.
ECHO

Frasypoo said...

We missed you guys a lot !
Glad your moms back
frasier

Kapp pack said...

Welcome Back Sitka's mom. We love the beach too. We go to Cape Henlopen State Park in Delaware....they let dogs on the beach there and we stay at the campground....lots of fun and marshmallows.

-Kelsey Ann

The Army of Four said...

Ha roooo, Sitka! Wowzers, did I miss you while your mom was gone! I can't believe your dad didn't let you and Tia have computer time. It must have been hard "roughing it" without your mom!
That ocean looks cool! Is that the same one you got to go to? I sure hope I can get one here one day. And a mountain, too, 'cuz those look fun. We don't have either one in Kansas. sigh.
Welcome home to your mama!!!
Play bows and ha roo roo roo!
Zim

Sophie Brador said...

I'm glad your mom came back. I hope mine does. If you get a minute, HELP!!!!

Marvin - Braveheart Hound said...

those were lovely photos! The Gulf Shores sound soooooooo romantic.

I have missed you both too!

love n licks, Marv xxxxx

The Husky in the Window said...

We are glad you Mom is back, safe and sound! And you'all got presents too!

Did you'all follow her around all day and not leave her alone. I bet she enjoyed that.

Husky Hugs to all. MayaMarie

Texas's Mum said...

Hey Sitka & Tia,
WELCOME BACK!!!!!
Hope to catch up with you soon.

Love and Licks
Texas (and his humans).

Tadpole said...

YAY! You're back! And you got cool stuff too! :-)

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harrrrr
glad ye be back Harrrr.
Cap'n maverick the Pirate

Windswept's Diamond Royale said...

woowoo what a fun toy!!

*Royal*

Suki said...

Hey Sitka & Tia! It's great to have you back. I'm glad your Mom had a good time on her trip. Moms need a little time away sometimes :)

Puggy kisses
Suki

ToFFee said...

hey Sitka! you're back!

looks like you had so many pressies fro mommy ei?

I'm sure you missed her!


Wuffs!Toffee

Luckie Girl said...

Welcome back!!! :)
It's always nice to have pressies...heh heh...

Frasypoo said...

Hi Sitka
We have been melting too ...really fast !It was a 102 today but felt like 200!!! Of course I had to chase all the birdies outside in the heat !Mommy kept screaming at me to come inside!
Frasier

BLU and Comet said...

Glad you are back, Sitka (and your mom too). We hate it when our girl leaves town. Your jack toy looks like a lot of fun. Lots of different corners to rip open.
BLU and Comet

Asta said...

Hi Sitka and Tia,
Welcome back..it's so nice to hear fwom you..those look like lovely toys your Mom bwought back fwom vacation..it's not fair that we don't get to go evewywhere ,but how nice when everybody is home with good stowies and tweats
smoochie kisses
Asta

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Hey Sitka,
Not to be a pain, but ummm... we thought you were back. What's up? We miss you. Hope everything is okay!

Steve and Kat