Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Middle Name Tag

Woo Woo Woo!!!
My beautiful friend, Holly, and my adorable friend, Lola, tagged me for a new game - "Middle Name Tag".

Here's how it goes:
1. Post the rules before you give the facts.
2. List one fact that is somehow relevant to you and your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your post using your middle name and facts about it.
4. At the end of your post, choose one dog (or more) to tag for each letter of your middle name. Be sure to let each puppy know she/he has been tagged. (It's okay if you don't do this... tag who you want to tag!)

My full name is SAJA's Bella Bleu Eyes Sitka. So, I suppose that my middle name would be Sitka? I say let's go with it.

S - Social (I am a social butterfly everywhere I go just like my mom).
I - Inquisitive (I must inspect everything and know exactly what is going on)
T - Thankful (for having the loving family that I have)
K - Kissable (I totally LOVE to break up kisses in this house, and I love to be kissed)
A - Affectionate

Tia wanted to do her name. Her name is Tia, but is sometimes called Tia Maria, so, I guess Maria will be her middle name.

M - Magician. I am very good at making mom's clothes disappear.
A - Alert
R - Ready to eat all the time
I - I am the Queen.... enough said, meow!
A - Adorable

I leave you with a new photo of Tia and myself. She was laying on the sofa and I walked over to her and curled up almost on top of her. I love my sister ;)

So, let's see. I want to tag - Thrawn, Tucker, Sam, Dot, and Bear.

Hugs!

12 comments:

The Husky in the Window said...

Your names are good.

AND WE LOVE THIS PHOTO!! Your mom really got a good one. She should frame it.

Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

Ruby Bleu said...

You name is sooooooo loooonggggg Sitka!!! Hee, hee, hee!!! I love your picture with Tia...you two look so cute snuggling together!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Holly said...

You have a lot of names!!! But they are all very pretty!

I LOVE the pic of you and Tia! That is sooo sweet. And so unusual for a Siberian.

Holly

Guinness & Shiloh's Family said...

oh, that is the best picture!!!!!

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

That is such a sweet picture of you and Tia!! Mom wishes that we would cuddle with Wilbur, but he doesn't want to cuddle. (Yes, we're blaming it all on him.)

Steve and Kat

Lorenza said...

That is a great picture of you two there on the sofa! Very sweet!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

The Brat Pack said...

You guys are too cute! You majorly tagged us! We're excited but Mom's grumbling something. ;)

We don't all middle names so we'll have to adapt!

Kisses,
The Brat Pack

ToFFee said...

I agree you do love Tia.. hey is Tia named after the famous restaurant Tia Maria?

I wish I would be able to like kitties too..but I haven't crossed one yet..

I love all the pressies on your last post.. you sure look very happy on the treats!


Wuffs!
Toffee

Amici said...

Wow! I can feel the love from here!!

Great pic!

Super Boy & Baby-Licious said...

That is a nice picture of you too. You are so big and yet so gentle to Tia.

Love
Boy n Baby

The Army of Four said...

Dear Sitka,
I was going to comment on all the cool stuff your name stands for ... but I got totally lost in the picture of you and Tia! Sigh. You are SO bea-roo-tiful!!! I'm going to see if Mom will print it out and let me hang it in my bunkhouse or something.
Play bows,
Zim

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Aw Sitka, you're kissable? I would wuv to kiss you.
You and Tia look so cute in that picture together. :)

~ Girl girl