Friday, September 21, 2007

It is here

Woo Woo Pups and Girl Girl...

Do you remember all of the sweet posts that the Army of Four did last week - Sitka's Quilt, what about Sitka's Quilt...Completed, and did you see sweet Sunday Salute ?? Perhaps this photo will spark your memory.


Just look at that Handsome Zimmie sitting before my quilt!!! Well, yesterday, mom got a package addressed to her (Oh, it did say "Hi Sitka, Hi Tia".. woo hoo! ) from the Army of 4 and their mom :) Anyroo, she opened the package and boy were there some nice surprises inside. Humm... where to start... How about with me checking out the ever so sweet card that Zim wrote to me... umm, I mean to Tia, Mom, Dad, and myself. (Sorry for the blurry photo. I really wanted to use this one because I am licking the card, ha roo!)


I ask, "Mom, What else is in the box?" Then she pulled out something nice and soft. It smelled totally Divine.

Wooo Tia... do you see our quilt? Do you see the eagle????? Do you like how it smells????


So, I have one question so far. How in the world did the AO4's mom get this nice quilt made, packed and mailed without any Siberian fur getting on it???? She must be magic! Oh wait... there is something else in the box....

ohhh.. ohhh... ohhh... do you see the writing on that bag???

oh my dogness! It smells heavenly.... Tia... Let's check this out....

Oh, Wow... My very own piece of Stormy, Zim, Amber, AND Dave. Wow, you 4 smell soooooo good. Oh, your fur is so soft on my nose. Tia smelled you all too. She thinks that we should spread out the fur on the quilt and let it seep into the fabric along with our fur, ha roo! She is silly. I told her I want to keep it in my own personal bag so I can smell and drool on it whenever I want to. I wonder if we can compromise??

Oh Wait Friends... there seems to be something else in the box. Let's take a closer look, shall we?

Wow! Look at that! The AO4's mom made some earrings and a beautiful bracelet for my mom! Do you see what color it is? Pink and Purple. Mom loves those colors and so does her favorite red Siberian, Zim! Zim mainly likes the colors because his food comes in a bag with those colors, ha rooo!!!! Ok, I am not sure if you can see, but there are two charms on the bracelet. One says "Talk to the Paw". HA ROO. That is in honor of Tia. The other charm says "Woof!" for me! Mom absolutely loves it and has not taken off the earrings since she got them. She loves dangly earrings!!

Wooo Stormy, Zim, Amber, and Dave.... my family LOVES the quilt. It is so snuggly and absolutely beautiful! The colors go well with our sofa and ottoman (as you could tell from the photos). You 4 AND your mom ROCK!!!

Hugs, Sitka and Tia (oh, and mom too)

11 comments:

The Army of Four said...

Ha ROOOO! Sitka, we are SO happy you and Tia (uh... and your mom and dad!) like the quilt! And I chose the colors for the bracelet and earrings ALL by myself, without even asking DAVE! I am really touched (and so is Mom!) that your mama is wearing them and all! And oh, you two girls look SO cool checking out the quilt!
Could you really smell us on our fluffies? That's so cool.
Enjoy everything! And please lick your mom delicately on the nose for me, OK? I'm glad she likes everything! So is Mom!
Ha rooo and play bows!
Zim

The Daily Echo said...

Oh that's such a beautiful quilt, earrings, and bracelet! AO4 has a very special and thoughtful Mom....and she sews pretty well too! You lucky dog! You have official AO4 fluff!

The Brat Pack said...

OoooH! We saw the quilt on the Ao4's blog and it's soooo pretty! That bag of fluff is priceless though. :)

Dot

PS Mom loves your Mom's new stuff!

Kapp pack said...

HOw exciting it finally got to your house! You look beautiful with it! I bet it is very comfy to lay on....we love to lay on our mom's quilts too!

WOo woo, Kelsey Ann
(You are so lucky you got to sniff official Ao4 fur)

Asta said...

Sitka and Tia
I don't know the awmy of fouw, but they suwe awe super nice fwiends! That is the bootifullest quilt! and those gifts fow youw mom too..WOW!! and the special fuw to be able to sniff youw fwiends..well it's just pawsome!!
I love the pictoowe of you licking the cawd, even if it's a little bluwwy it's gweat! See you at the pawty!
smoochie kisses
AstaHawoooooo

Maggie & Mitch said...

Your new quilt is just beautiful! You'll be very warm come this winter! The jewelry is so pretty! The AO4's mom is so talented!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Tucker said...

You guys must be pretty special! You're getting some great stuff!

IndyPindy said...

Oooh, what a lovely quilt! My mom loved the jewelry too! You are so lucky to get AO4 fur!

Frasier said...

That is such a beautiful quilt! and the jewelry,awesome
Frasier

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

What great presents! I think the bracelet and earrings are so great. And of course, your quilt is beawootiful too. And fluff! What a lucky girl you are!

Steve

Holly said...

Oh your quilt looks soooo beautiful with your sofa!! And wow, what a huge bag of Ao4 fluff!

I like your bracelet and earrings too! My human got a similar bracelet and earrings that were blue and green with some purple too, when I got my quilt! Mom wears them all the time!

Holly