Monday, September 17, 2007

Pressie from HollyBollyBoo

Wow Pups and Girl Girl...

This past weekend I got a yummy smelling pressie from my best friend, Holly! In the picture below, I am trying my best to take the pressie from mom's lap and run with it. I can't imagine what is inside it that smells so beefy!!!


First before I go any further.. so you see the Siberian Sleepy Pants??? Well, Meeshka warned me. I won these from Meeshka during her blogathon this year. Ever since I received them, mom has been lounging in them all of the time. I honestly am getting tired of seeing her in them. Sigh!!! Ok.. so back to my pressie. Mom finally got it opened. It would have been opened sooner but she had to stop and take photos. Anyroo.... she first pulled out this....

Look at my beautiful best friend. I got such a sweet card from Holly. She wrote such a sweet note inside it for my eyes only :0) Ha ROO!! So, moving on. There is still something in there that smells delicious. Oh.. there it is.... Roast Beef Bones!!! I love roast!

Wait... there is something else in that package. It is for MOM! Wow, Holly sure is generous. Let's see what it is. It is Scott Ski's book called Dogged and Determined. He wrote this collection of stories about his Siberian, Taz!

So, finally, mom let me have one of those bones. Oh my... they were better than I imagined.. (Let me apologize for my mom's baby talk to me. Sigh.)

video

Wow! Thank you Holly for all of the special treats! Mom has started reading the book to me. So far, the stories are pretty funny. You are so sweet to have sent us some pressies. Mom and I love everything you sent and we put your card on the fridge so I can look at your beautiful face while mom is at work during the day.

Hugs!
Sitka

24 comments:

Suki said...

Cool pressies, Sitka! I love it when my Mom reads doggy stories to me, too. Tell your Mom to check out "Dog Is My Co-Pilot", it's full of short stories. I'm pretty sure there's at least one about a husky ;)

Puggy kisses
Suki

Tadpole said...

How FUN! Holly is a great best friend... she knows JUST what you like! :-)

Ferndoggle said...

Pressies are so much fun! Especially the kind you can EAT!

Lola

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Sitka, what were you waiting for? Eat that bone!! We know from experience that it was yummy!!

Steve and Kat

PS. Our mom got some of those sleepy pants from Meeshka's mom too and she sleeps in them every night. She just washed them today, so maybe she'll wear something different if they are still in the dryer. I mean, sure, they're cute, but she's going to wear them out!!

Bama said...

Grrreat gifts and a salute from AO4, you are one special girl Sitka, (Tia too, of course). Our mom says she's gonna look for that book for us, so thanks for that grrreat idea, too!
Manykisses,
Bama & the RHP

The Brat Pack said...

Mail surprises rock, huh? Holly is such a sweetie!

The Army of Four said...

Holly is as sweet as she is bee-woo-tiful!
Luv,
Dave

Luckie Girl said...

What a great pal Holly is!! :) Those bones look yummy, I'm drooling over here!

Sophie Brador said...

Best friends are the best!

Ben_Benjamin said...

I want those yummy bone too!!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

What pawsome gifts from Holly. :)

~ Girl girl

Maggie & Mitch said...

Nice gifts Sitka! That was sweet of Holly!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

TAPhillips said...

Cool pressies! Hope you're having a doggerrific day!
Gomer & Opie at DogsAyeView

cyber-sibes said...

Wooos, very cool presents, Sitka! I can smell those yummy bones from here! (I have a good imagination). Holly's pictures is very cute. My hu-mom says she wishes she had some of those siberian sleepy pants, too.
Wooos,
~Star & the Jack A-Roo

The Army of Four said...

Hey Sitka! We tagged you in a fun, new tag game! Stop on by the blog for details!
Tail wags,
Storm

Tucker said...

Sitka, do you chew books like I do? Human Assistant would have to put that one on a high shelf here!

What did Tia think of your bones?

Holly said...

I'm so glad you like your pressies!!! My mom loves that book, so thought your mom would too! Enjoy!!

Holly

The Husky in the Window said...

What great presents! Holly and her Mom are something else. My mom has that book. She says it's really great.

Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

Randi said...

Aw! What wonderful pressies! & bones too! Wow! I need to find me some bones...MOMMMMMM!!!!

Love & Licks,
Randi

-- The Mullin Clan's Mommy -- said...

Great pressies that you got!
-Cosmos-

Pacco de Mongrel said...

tat seems like a really big bone biscuit

Russell said...

lucky : )

russ

Sophie Brador said...

Hey Sitka, I'm a bit late, but love the dancing video!

The Army of Four said...

Sitka: We're tagging you and Tia in another tag game! Stop by the blog for details!
Love,
Amber
PS: Mom was really happy when she got your mom's email last night! She's in a hurry to get to work today but wanted me to let you know!!!