Sunday, September 23, 2007

Tagged by the AO4

Wow! Pups and Girl Girl, the AO4 has tagged me twice!

The first one is the vehicle tag! Basically, the rules are to tell everyone what kind of vehicle you think you are (the one that best resembles your personality). Humm, I will let Tia go first.

Meows - Tia here - So after much thought, I think that the Bentley Continental GT3 best fits me. It is obviously sleek and classy, just like me! Of course there are those unconfirmed rumors that I may actually be a multi-gazillions-aire, an actually have a Bentley in my secret underground lair. I will never tell :) I decided to pick silver, since it is reserved and classic! ::wink::

Woo! So, what did you think about Tia's car? Pretty cool huh? I am sure she likes the wind blowing through her fur!!!

So, moving on to my car of choice. I choose the Ferrari 360 Spider. Like me, it is fast, turns on a dime, corners like it is on rails, but may not even start when you try to take it out of the driveway (since Ferrari's are known to be a little cantankerous). You will also notice that it usually comes in red, which is my signature color (ok, Tia's too).


The second tag is the nickname tag! So, basically, we are supposed to list the nicknames that our parents call us. Since I am being nice to my sister, I will let her go first again.

Meows - Tia again - So, here are the names that my humans call me... Queen, Queen Tia, Tia Loo, QueenyQueenyQueeny, Tia the huntress, Bull Cat... the list goes on and on....

Ok, here are mine - Sitka Loo, Va-moosh-ka, Sitka Roo, Lou Lou, Poodle Butt (don't ask where that came from 'cuz I don't know), Toodle Squat, Toodle Button, Furry Butt, Toot Toot... Well, my list goes on and on too!

Well, those two games were super fun. I TAG anyone who has not played this game yet, ha roo!

Hugs, Sitka

P.S. Do you remember the quilt that theAO4's mom made for me and my family? Do you remember that it was done because of a donation that my mom made in Xia's honor. Well, Xia has found her forever home with Dakota! Stop by Dakota's blog and say hello to Xia!!!

13 comments:

Momo :) said...

Hello Sitka and Tia!! It was nice talking with you at the chat room this morning. My pawrents rarely get up early on Sunday. I thought it was a miracle to talk with you and others on line. hehehe.. :)
You have a lot of fun stuff. I'll have to come back here again. :)

Momo xoxo

The Daily Echo said...

TOODLE SQUAT???!!!! Oh my dogness that should be illegal! Harooooooo! Woo. My Mom has to play that game yet too. She's busy compiling her ridiculously stupid list. There oughta be a law.
ECHO

Tucker said...

Pretty snazzy cars, you two! Poodle Butt, huh? ;-)

Maggie & Mitch said...

You have some pretty wild nicknames, Sitka! hehehehe
Those are awesome cars you and Tia chose!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Randi said...

Hey! Good choice in cars..I'm still pondering my tag from a couple weeks ago....settling on a car is a tough decision...want it to be just right!
& I LOVE THE QUILT! Have you napped on it yet? drooled? It looks so snuggly!
Love & Licks,
Randi

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh you 2 picked very cool vehicles. :) I like your cute nicknames.

~ Girl girl

Marvin - Braveheart Hound said...

Hi there Sitka and Tia! I enjoyed reading your tag answers, I have two or three tag games yet to play.....where does the time go?

I will try to complete them this week!

love and licks, Marvin xxxx

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Great car picks. I can't believe you are both sports cars. If you were cars instead of pets, everyone would be jealous of your parents garage. I bet everyone is jealous of your parents anyway for having such cool pets though!

Steve

Kapp pack said...

I love toodle squat.....although I bet it is very embarrasing if your humans use that in public

Holly said...

Great cars!!! I like your nicknames too! I wonder why our humans have so many other names for us!

I am so happy for Xia!!! It's always great when a foster dog finds it's furever home!

Holly

Felicia said...

Perfect choices!

The Army of Four said...

Great picks, Vamooshka! I love the answers both you and Tia came up with! I guess a Ferrari will only go when it wants to? How fitting for a fellow Sibe!
We are SOOOOOO incredibly happy for Xia! She really has touched so many of our hearts!!!
Thanks for playing along!
Tail wags,
Patuschka :) (Storm!)

The Husky in the Window said...

Oh what great cars and nicknames. We love them. I'm glad you'all have some embarrasing names too!
Husky Hugs, MayaMarie