Friday, October 5, 2007

Mail Call

Well friends, last Saturday when I returned home from the beach, there was a package waiting for me. Guess who it was from??? The FIVE HAPPY HOUNDS! Wow, they are so cool! I could barely wait for mom to help me claw through the tape on the box. Once we did, Mom laid everything out on the chair so that I could see what was in the box easier.... Let's take a look, shall we.


Oh my dogness! I can not believe all of the goodies that were stuffed (ha roo) inside the box. Let me share with you what was in the box. First, there was a sweet note from the hound's mom to my mom! You may not be able to tell, but I have my nose (or as Zim calls it - Snooter) on the card. It is a black lab on the card. In the above photo, to the left of the card, there are these COOL stickers for mom to put on the windows alerting the firefighters that there are animals in the house. What a cool gift to give. Right behind that, there is a sweet book that their mom send to my mom. It is called "Blessings for Dogs" and has all of these sweet quotes and stories in it. Mom says, "THANK YOU!!!"

So, moving right along. The hounds sent Tia and I a note as well!!! So, let's get down to business. This photo below demonstrates me playing with my new GREEN Man! Oh, he is so fun. He has a squeaker inside his belly that I have not yet removed (can you believe it?). He also has this fleecy fur that is so fun to pull with my teeth, ha roo!.



Oh, this has to be my most favorite toy! It is a tennis ball with a purple face fuzzy cover over it. Oh my dogness! It is super fun to play with. Surprisingly it has not been destroyed either. Wow, these hounds are good with picking out toys!


There was one more toy that they sent to me. It is a red snake. I want to share a video with you of what I like to do with it!

Oh friends, they did not leave out Tia! How sweet are they. They sent her these treats called Natural Purrz! They are chicken flavored and she LOVES them! She begs for treats everytime I come inside from having gone outside to potty. Now, explain the rationale behind that!!!

I have to say that Tia is pretty spry for a 14.5 year old. She still stands up on her back legs to get treats. Wow! I hope I can do what she does when I am her age.


Speaking of treats! I got some too. Oh my godness! I got two kinds of treats. The first one (Lamb Jerky Treats) is pictured below (note: do you see my tongue?). I think these lamb jerkies are the best I have ever had. Mom must order me more from the hound's store. The second one (Zuke's Dental bones) are these cool fresh breath clean teeth treats. YUMM is all I can about both of them.


yummmm.........
One last thing... Tia did receive a toy! It is a frog and it has cat nip inside it's belly. I have tried my best (several times) to steal her toy. Heck, she steals mine. Look at her! She is already rolling over the toy.

After a good rolling session, she put the frog in her mouth, jumped off her ottoman, and up on the arm of the sofa. She set down her frog, laid on top of it, and took a nap!


Oh everyone, you too can have some of these toys and treats! There are links throughout my post today that link to their online store. You should check it out. They have some AWESOME stuff over there for sale.

Hugs to everyone and another HUGE thanks to Thrawn, Tucker, Dot, Sam and Bear (and their mom) for all of our loot!

AO4 - I have not forgot about my tag on songs. I am working on it!!! Kisses!

16 comments:

Frasier said...

Thats some great stuff!!The food is always the best
Frasier

Tucker said...

Another lucky dog gets pressies! Cool! And good for Tia - I hope she gets lots more catnip froggies! (Maybe you'll get one from her if she has enough!)

Maggie & Mitch said...

Wow, did you guys ever score! Those are some really nice gifts and so many of them!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Sitka...
It's never too late for a ride on Aire Ruby - woot.

I love those Hounds....they are the bestest. Oh and that one pix of you tastin' your snackie...so funny!!!

See ya soon...

Lots of Licks, Ruby

The Army of Four said...

Wowzers, what a great package! That was really nice of everypuppy to send you and Tia those presents!
Stormy LOVES that picture of Tia on her hind leggies; I like the one of her snuggled up with the toy! My favorite one of you is the one where your snooter is on the card! Ha roo roo roo - I love that you said "Snooter"!
Play bows,
Zim

Lacy said...

woofies sitka and tia!!!! sum coolie stuffs ya got dar...mama wants to know where dey got dat snakie, lol me always trys to bit her hands went we plays...with stuffies...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Luckie Girl said...

What a great loot! I love those Zuke treats! hehe...

Harry said...

What a generous gift. My new cat sister Flakes goes loopy when she eats her catnip treats, quite hilarious.

Toodle pip,

Harry x

The Army of Four said...

Sitka: Thanks for offering to let me interview you! Here are the questions:
1. Have you and Tia always gotten along?
2. To Tia: What did you think when your parents brought Sitka home?
3. What did you think of the ocean the first time you saw it?
4. What is your FAVORITE walk to go on?
5. How did you get your name?
Thanks for doing this!!!
Play bows,
Zim

Bama said...

Wooohoo, you grrrls made out like bandits! Check out our interview with Tubey, I put up pics of all our "snooter spots" on our tails.
Manykisses,
Bama & the RHP

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Oh wow. Great presents. Ulee's new family gave us some Zuke bones and I loved them.

Steve

The Brat Pack said...

Woooo!! So happy your package came and you guys liked everything! I'm not one for toys, but Tucker endorsed that Worm for ya.

We're totally addicted to Zuke's too, I don't think I get enough of them personally. If only I didn't have to share with 4 others.

Thrawn

PS Kisses from the rest of us too! Tucker

The Brat Pack said...

Oh - PS again!
I LOOOOOVE your worm video!
-Tucker

Kapp pack said...

Very cool stuff! We have been clawing mom for awhile to try to get her to buy stuff from the five happy hounds.

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh those are really pawsome treats and toys for you and Tia

~ Girl girl

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harrrrrr Sitka
great stuff Harrrr
Cap'n Maverick the Pirate