Monday, October 8, 2007

Theme Song & Tagged by the Z-man

Wooo friends...

Last week Storm tagged me to play the Theme Song game. I have been really stressing about this one. There are several songs that mom and dad change the words to. Sometimes we will be just driving down the highway, and a song will come on. Mom will start making up words that include me. Unfortunately she does not remember what those are. But, there are several that she will walk around the house and sing to Tia and myself. The first one is (Based on a Beatles Song):

All you need is Fur Fur, Fur is all you need.

I know I know, not to jazzy like some of the ones you all have come up with. The second one is (and you will really get it if you watched the TV show "So you think you can dance"):

So you think you got FUR FUR FUR!

I am probably sure you did not get "wooed" by those very much, but right now, that is all Tia and I can come up with.

Moving right along.... I asked Zim to interview me in this new Tag game that is going around. Zim's questions will appear in blue (since that is his signature color).

1. Have you and Tia always gotten along? I would LOVE to say YES to this question. I adore my sister. Yes she does drag my toys, but other than that, she totally rocks! I do have to say that I was much closer to my brother Simi before he passed away. Before he passed, Tia really wanted nothing to do with me. She did her own thing and let Simi and myself play around! But after he passed, she totally wants to play with me. She will hide behind a door and crouch down, wiggle her back legs, and just as I walk towards her, she busts out and pounces on me. That really gets me wound up and we go into a round of zoomies. Ok, basically I chase Tia to the Sofa, then I zoom around and as I come her way, she paws at me. It is sooooo fun!!! I love when she gives me attention.

2. To Tia: What did you think when your parents brought Sitka home? I am pretty sure I remember thinking, "You gotta be kiddin' me!" Simi and I had been living in our new house for little over a year at the time. Mom told us that her and Dad were going to Little Huskies Kennel to look at some Siberians. I said, "A Siberian what?" At any rate, they came back with this 8 lb ball of fluff that was actually a bit smaller than me. In the beginning it was pretty cool. Simi and I would tag team and paw the mess out of Sitka. Oh course, mom allowed this because something about wanting to Teach Sitka that Simi and I were the alpha over Sitka. I just loved the idea that I could thwack the dog and not get fussed at! I do have to say, she was a nice pup and very cute. Simi took to her immediately, but it took me some time to really bond with her. Like Sitka said above, we really didn't bond until Simi passed.

3. What did you think of the ocean the first time you saw it? This is a good question Zim. I really was very unsure of it. It had no boundaries and that scared me a bit. Also, the first time I saw it, the waves were really heavy. I liked to play in the shallow part - you know, where the water was about 1/2 inch deep!!!

4. What is your FAVORITE walk to go on? Well, I have two different walks around our neighborhood. One is the LONG route when it is cooler weather. That one is 2-3 miles. My other walk is the SHORT walk and it is about a mile. On either walk, I know when to turn right or left without mom saying so. Pretty cool, eh? My 3rd favorite walk would be on the beach!!! I LOVE to stop and dig or jump into the ocean and root my snout in the water.

5. How did you get your name? Oh, I like this question. Mom and Dad wanted to give me an "Alaskan" Name. Now, by that I mean that they wanted to name me a City in Alaska. So, before they got me, they opened up the Atlas and started searching. They kept going back to "Sitka" and thought it was such a beautiful name. About a year after my parents got me, we had a friend who went to Alaska on vacation and stopped by Sitka, AK. They told us it was one of the most beautiful cities they had ever seen, and even brought me (ok, brought mom) a magnet that says "Sitka, Alaska". Here is a photo of a photo of me being held up by the magnet. In this photo, I was about 8 or 9 weeks old.


So now.......... I am offering to interview some of you! Here are the rules if you want me to interview you:
1. If you are interested in being interviewed, leave me a comment saying, 'interview me.'
2. I will respond by posting five questions for you. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with a post containing your answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Well friends, I hope you enjoyed this interview by my handsome Z-Man as much as I did. Hugs and toodles to you all :)

13 comments:

The Army of Four said...

Oh, wowzers! Great answers, Sitka & Tia! I love learning more about my friends!!! Sitka, that picture of you as a little pup with the You, Alaska is KILLER cute!
I like your songs! Mom's got "All You Need Is Fur" stuck in her head now. Ha roo roo roo! Great choice!
Play bows,
Zim

The Army of Four said...

Ooops. I meant with "the You, Alaska magnet". I need some cappuccino!
Play bows,
Zim

Ruby Bleu said...

Sitka...could you have been any cuter as a puppy...I don't think so. I would have loved to see some video of Simi and Tia messing with you...that must have been so funny!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Holly said...

I use to have a kitty named Kirby, and we actually got along very well. Remember the beautiful picture you made mom of him?

However, when Abby was just a pup, mom's Siamese cat Alex thumped her on the nose, and from then on, Abby was afraid of Alex! Mom said it was sooo funny to have such a big dog be afraid of a little kitty!

I love your "Sitka" magnet! That is very cool. And I think you need to post more puppy pictures, cuz you were ADORABLE!!

Holly

Bama said...

What a pretty baby woo were! Grrreat answers on your interview, we didn't know there was a Sitka in Alaska, so we learned somethin new from you today.
Manykisses,
Bama & the RHP

Lacy said...

woofies sitka and tia...glads dey askeded where you gots ur name, me wuz wondering bout dats too...and u wuz a cutie little boundle of furs...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Girl Girl Hamster said...

I like your fur fur theme song. Nice interview there. :) You're such a cute puppy

~ Girl girl

Felicia said...

Awe, what a cute puppy shot :)

Marvin - Braveheart Hound said...

oh Sitka, I had often wondered how you got your boooootiful name. Your answers were very interesting.

My Jeannie wants to get a cat, but I do not like cats (well apart from your Tia, of course!) and she thinks it would be good for me to experience living with a cat. But she thinks she should have got the cat before she got me! What do you think about this?

I love your choice of songs too, especially The Beatles one.

and you were the cutest pup ever!

love and licks, Marv xxxxx

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Tia,
Excellent interview. It must have been nice for you to have another cat to gang up on your furry beast. I guess I need to find three more feline siblings so I can even out the ranks in this house. Unfortunately, I think that much fur would drive my mom to the brink of insanity.

Wilbur

The Husky in the Window said...

Oh we learned so much about you. And your baby picture is so cute. How could the kitties resist such cuttness!

I'll ask you to interview me. I hope since I'm one now I can give good answers.

Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harrrr
Great Songs Mateys Harrr
Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

Marley said...

I'd love to be interviewed, Sitka and Tia!