Saturday, October 27, 2007

Why my toys??

Wooo Pup Friends, Wilber and Girl Girl...

How have you all been??? Mom and I have been reading your blogs this week, but have not had a chance to comment. So, I promise we will do that today before the GEORGIA / FLORIDA Game - GO DAWGS!!!!

There were two things that happened last night... I am going to share one of them with you now. The other will come tomorrow or Monday (ha roo!). Anyroo, I think that Tia is getting younger. Really! I am serious. She does not act like she is 14.5 years old. Well, not that I have anyone to compare her to, but she certainly is not acting her age. She is acting YOUNGER! Let me take a moment to count how many times she hid behind the sofa / a box / the door frame yesterday to "pounce" me..... 6 or 7 times!!! All she wanted to do was play last night. Which was cool because I like to play, but mom always wants me to calm down because I don't know that I am bigger than Tia. She is always interrupting my play session by saying stuff like - Leave it, Easy, blah blah blah! I have never in 3.5 years hurt my sister, yet mom keeps reminding me to be easy, yada yada yada. Heck, I am the one who has had blood drawn by those claws of hers.

Anyroo, I love my sister and I never would hurt her nor would I want to. I am so excited that she is being so playful. It is getting mom thinking more about getting another pup for me to jump on so I leave my sister alone, however, on the flip side, the new pup could worry the heck out of Tia too, and mom does not want that - especially since when she is home, we are all together and she does not want to separate the family.

Ok... let me get back on task. I am rambling here. So, we are sitting downstairs last night watching last week's episode of Friday Night Lights and Tia RAN upstairs. Mom heard her and got the camera ready. Do you remember this post - Caught in the Act???? Please, take a quick look before scrolling down anymore (smile).

Now that you have refreshed your memory, let me tell you one more thing. In this photo, there is a funny story to go along with it. Last week when mom came home from work, this "item" appeared on the sofa (still with the tags on it). Mom had been collecting stuffies for me and put them on the dining room table (I had no idea until now). Well, the CAT got up there and brought the "item" in question to the living room and placed it on the sofa. WOO! I was so excited when mom got home, let me out of the kitchen, and I found this new prize. Ok ok ok - I will show you the picture now....

For those eagle eyes out there - Yes, that is/was an octopus stuffie. Once Tia brought it from the dining room table last week, I played and played with it, tore a hole in it, removed it's fluffy insides and left would be it's carcass!

Yes, I know it is cute that my sister does stuff like this, but these are MY toys. Fortunately for her, I am not toy aggressive, so, when Tia comes into a room with one of my toys, I go get it and play with it once she drops it at mom's feet and gets praised!

I do love my sister, but just look at that. Have you ever seen a cat transport items from room to room with their mouth rather than scooting it on the floor with their paws! I certainly have a unique sister (I think) and I love her SOOOO Much!

Have a great Saturday m y beautiful friends.... Hugs - Sitka

***UPDATE at 7:07 pm - GO DAWGS - We beat the Gators 42 to 30! However, my gator friends, I still love you all! But, I am proud of my DAWGS!

27 comments:

Tasha & Eva said...

Tia must have known that you needed a new stuffie to play with. What a considerate sister you have, Sitka! Way to de-stuff that stuffie! Belly Rubs, Tasha & Eva.

Snowball said...

Tia look so cute with your stuffie in her mouth.

Luv,
Snowball

Tucker said...

Wow, an all-orange octopus was the toy I brought here! It was my favorite toy at Foster Mom's. But it got de-stuffed pretty fast once I got here.

You have a great sister! Way to go Tia!

Bama said...

Howroo Sitka & Tia!
We all have to agree, then disagree with you. We agree you have a grrreat sister, and she looks too cute carrying your stuffy. Sadly we have to disagree about today's game, GO GATORS!!! Sorry, but being in Jacksonville Florie-duh, we have to support our Gators or daddy would banish us to the backyard. Course then we could work some more on our mission from the AO4, but we'd miss the game!
Manykisses,
Bama & the RHP

The Army of Four said...

That is SO cool! We love hearing the Tia is feeling good (or is that "feline good"? ha roo roo roo!) and is playing! Hey ... maybe TIA is a Lab in cat's clothing! Ha roo - look at her! She's carrying your stuffy around like a Labrador!
You girls are so cool! I wish I could come play with you, Sitka!
Play bows,
Zim

Turbo the Sibe said...

I have to say this with complete honesty. You'll know where I'm coming from. The Gators are stupid!

Bama said...

OK, we're not bad sports or poor losers, 'sides daddy said those Dawgs deserved to win, "they played their hearts out". We don't "have" to love the score, but we do have to congratulate you & say Congrats. Great game. Have fun celebrating tonight, we've always got next year!
Manykisses,
Bama & the Gator Gang

Kapp pack said...

She must think she's part dog!

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

Sophie Brador said...

Hey Sitka, A friend of mine just adopted two new kitties who are both about a year old. The boy drags stuff all over the house and it seems the bigger the better. I've never ever seen a kitty do that before this little guy. But he's only a year old. I think you might be right about Tia. I think she is getting younger. Watch out if she becomes a kitten!


xo
SB

p.s. I think she's bringing your toys to you, rather than trying to steal them. She must love you too.

Luckie Girl said...

Wow, Tia certainly understands what you need! She just went to get you a toy to play with!

Holly said...

Wow! Are you sure Tia isn't part dog?

Moms old cat Alex, use to fetch toys and bring them back to her to throw again. And that was BEFORE there were any dogs around!

Holly

Maggie & Mitch said...

Is Tia part dog? She's too funny!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

jaffeboy said...

Tia is such a cutie. I love the picture of her with stuffie in the mouth! hehehe...

14.5 years old, who would believe it?!

Harry said...

Tia must think she's a pup! I wonder if I can teach Flakes to get food off the counter tops for me, hmmm...

Toodle pip,
Harry x

The Daily Echo said...

Tia is acting more and more like a doggie every day! Does she know this? We think that's pretty cool. I wonder if she'll start wooing!?
ECHO

-- The Mullin Clan's Mommy -- said...

Woo Hoo,
I am so glad that Tia is feeling spunky for a kittie. There is a kittie next door to us, but we only see him when he climbs the tree & lands on the tree branch over our yard. Juneau is doing pretty good. He is a 'space puppy' right now. Stop by to see pics of him in his lampshade.
-Cosmos-

Amici said...

Maybe you trained your sister to act like a dog? Kudos for you for doing that! She looks pretty cool!

The Husky in the Window said...

How Cute is Tia!!!!! What a great sister you have. Tia must love you a lot, I bet you two have lots of fun. And you are really sweet to let her play like that with your toys.

Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Wow, Tia is pretty strong! That stuffie looks almost as big as her! So, your mom wants another husky, huh? We're so addictive. ;-)

Steve and Kat

Marvin - Braveheart Hound said...

Cute pics of Tia!

The orange octopus toy looks a mouthful though for a cat!

love and laughing licks, Marvin xxxx

Frasier said...

I think Tia was bringing it to you!!!
Frasier

Lacy said...

woofies Sitka and Tia!!! watt can me say Tia finks she a doggy...dats cutes her bwringin u dat stuffie, and u killed it perfectly.....heehee...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh Tia is so cute. Maybe she's part siberian too. She sure dont look like 14 yrs old to me

~ Girl girl

Super Boy & Baby-Licious said...

Tia is so cute. She becoming more and more like us, pups...hee

Love
Boy n Baby

The Brat Pack said...

We're late seeing this...but we're just flat out impressed with Tia's strength! No other cats we know could carry that!!

Momo :) said...

Tia adores you, Sitka!!

Momo xoxo

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Hi Sitka,
This has nothing to do with your post. When you got your seat belt thing, did it come with the quick link adapter? It's pictured in all the instructions on how to connect the strap to the car, but we didn't get them. So we're trying to figure out if we were supposed to get it. Send us an email when you get a chance.

Steve and Kat