Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Woo Woo Woo every pup, Wilber, and Girl Girl. Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

If you don't know what Thanksgiving Day is - it is basically a day for friends and families to get together and enjoy each other's company. Also, it is a day to be thankful for each other and for what they have in their lives.

I know I sure am thankful for alot of things. I have two wonderful parents who give me all kinds of love and attention. I also have a roof above my head and food every morning and night. I have a sister who I adore very much.

I am also thankful for all of the friends I have made through Dogs with Blogs! This sure is a unique community and I feel blessed and honored to be a part of it. Whether you celebrate Thanksgiving Day or not, I sure hope you take a minute to appreciate all of those you have in your life

I leave you with this interesting video that I took this morning. It really has nothing to do with anything, but there are these birds called Starlings. They apparently (per dad) are migrating South. They sure did make a lot of noise!!!

Happy Thanksgiving (or Turkey) Day to all of you! Sitka

18 comments:

Barlow Putz said...

enjoyed your clip, for de...tail...ed picyurees of us, never befoew seen come to my blog for ivy speeeding duke sandy and jp

Snowball said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Sitka and Tia, I am thankful to have met you through DWB too.

Luv,

Snowball

Ruby Bleu said...

Wow...look at all those birdies!!! I hope you have a great Thanksgiving and get lots of snackies!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

Happy Thanksgiving to woo - and yes, the khat too!

I'm with you - so much to be thankful for ESPECIALLY my Kuz!

Woos, wags, and walks!

Khyra

Comet and BLU said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

That was a great video of the starlings - hope you didn't get pooped on too much.
Comet and BLU

The Army of Four said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Sitka, Tia and bipeds! Hey - watch your head out there! Ha rooo!
Is Tia fascinated with the birdies?
Careful pink-bellied play bows,
Zimmie

Lacy said...

woofies Sitka and Tia, and a happy fanksgivin to all of u too....dont eats to much turkey...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Maggie & Mitch said...

Happy Thanksgiving Sitka and Tia! We're so glad that you're our friend!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Tucker said...

Hi to Tia too!

The Human Assistant says that movie looks familiar. Are you doing a Hitchcock remake? ::big Husky grin::

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hope you have a pawsome Thanksgiving

~ Girl girl

The Husky in the Window said...

Happy ThanksGiving to you'all too! We all sure do have a lot to be thankful for. And we so thank you for the award! Wow that is so cool. We send your grandma husky kisses and good vibes.

Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

Amici said...

Happy Thanksgiving Sitka, Tia and family!

It has been very nice getting to know you these past months. You all seem to have a lot of fun!

We hope your grandma is getting better each and every day. My human Mom's grandma is her favorite person so she's wishing your grandma a very speedy, healthy recovery.

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

We hope that you & yur family had a very Happy Thanksgiving!
-Cosmos & Juneau-

jaffeboy said...

That is amazing! Do you think they will make a stop on my island?

Happy Thanksgiving!

Marvin - Braveheart Hound said...

oh I bet they are comin over here to Scotland, we have loads of the darn things on our trees and they knock the peanut feeders over too!

How is your Grandma?

love and licks, Marvin xxxxx

Harry said...

Happy belated Thanksgiving. The birds are interesting but a little bit creepy.

Toodle pip,
Harry x

The Daily Echo said...

Woo! That's a lot of birds! That happened here once. Mom said it reminded her of some movie. We're glad you had a Happy Thanksgiving and we're so happy to have met all of our new Blog Buddies.
ECHO

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

That is so funny that your dad got pooped on. If he likes being pooped on, I can take care of that for him. Ha, ha!!

Steve