Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Cards and More Cards

Woo friends...

Wow, I have received so many cards! I wanted to share with you all a few photos of all of my cards! I am continuing with my ribbon method and I bought a wreath like Ruby. I am really appreciative of every one of my cards. Thank woo all! I am adding to my list....


Amber-Mae, Faith, Chloe & Family
Amici
Asta
Balboa
Bella, Billy Bob, Kuki, Honey, Leonardo, Chloe the cat
Bentley & Niko
Bt and Fergie
Butchy & Snickers
Casper
Charlie
Chilli, Mikki, Cracker & Bama
Chloe
Deefor & Arrow
Eddie, Peaches, Bella, & Lady
Faya
Frankie & Maddie
Girasol
Ginger, Sparky, & Crikit
Gussie
Jake and Just Harry
Harry & Cassidy
Holly, Kona, Monty, Abby, & Samuel
Ike
Jackson
Joe Stains & Tanner
Johann, Gracie, Wolfie, Wiggy
Lacylulu
Le Mops & Chewie
Lorenza
Keeley & Erin
Marley & Ziggy
MayaMarie & Missy
Moxie and Izzie
Murphey & Reilley
Noah, Willow, Tess, & Lucy
Opy & Charlie
Ozzie & Rocky
Peanut & Flash
Precious
Powder-Puff
Putter
Rascal & Mary-Margaret
Roy & Gwen
Royal, Alki, & Brock
Ruby
Rudy
Seadra & Zoe
Scruffy & Lacie
Sherman, Penny, & Lola
Simba
Simon, Scarlett, Shelly, Jason, & Jody
Sky, Canyon, & Kelsey Ann
Sparky & Patches
Steve, Kat, & Wilber
Tasha & Eva
The Airechicks
The Hackler Hounds
Tofu-Burger
Tucker (we miss you), Thrawn, Dot, Sam, Bear
Verdi & Gaucho


Anyroo... well, I need to get back to my plans for mom's birthday on Friday. I hope you all have a great Wednesday!!!

Hugs, Sitka

16 comments:

Jackson said...

Ooo, I can see my card to you! J x

Harry said...

We need to add up our cards. We have had so much fun sending and receiving them!

Toodle pip,
Harry x

Chrissie said...

Wow you got a lot of cards!

Snowball said...

oh... no... you have not received my cards yet?

Luv,
Snowball

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

WOW!

Woo have LOTS of FURiends!!

That's bekhause woo are soooo special!!!

Wuv,

Khyra

Verdi y Gaucho tibetano en Madrid said...

hi...
we receive yours card of christmas, thank you so much, it is very nice and original .. a great hug

The Daily Echo said...

HOLY HUSKIES! That's alot of cards! Is your mail carrier asking questions? That person deserves one of your biscuits very soon!
ECHO

Tucker said...

Highly cool new website look! And lookit all the cards! Wooos to Tia, too!

Maggie & Mitch said...

I wonder how come you didn't get our card yet? We think that mailman is being evil to you! grrrrrrrrrrrr
How exciting that your mom has a birthday soon! You'll be baking for her, right Sitka??!!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Tasha & Eva said...

Hey Sitka and Tia! We have a list like that, too! We have a lot of work to do to get all those pups on our links list. This Holiday card exchange is so much fun and also lets us meet so many new friends. That is really cool that your Mom and and I have the same birthday. Maybe we are soul sisters! Belly Rubs,Eva.

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Wow, we had to look hard to find our card in all of those! That was tough!

Steve and Kat

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harrrr Sitka & Tia
Cool Christmas Cards. you guys have lots of them Harrrr.
Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

Holly said...

Wow, those look great!! And your tree is sooo pretty! My stupid, lazy human woman STILL does not have my cards put up!

Hbbb

The Brat Pack said...

Your card display looks pawsome! Mom's bringing ours home from work this Friday and we're gonna pose with them.

What did your Mom ask for for her birthday??? Tell her we sent her some mail but it won't be there in time. We're always late!

Bear

Amber-Mae said...

Wow, you received more than 60 over cards? That's pawsome! Hope you like our e-card...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Comet and BLU said...

Your card display looks PAWSOME! We even found the card we sent you! :-) You have lots of pressies under your tree. That must be exciting. We don't have any yet.
Comet and BLU