Friday, December 28, 2007

Loving the Holidays...

Well Pups, Girl Girl, & Wilber...

I tell ya - Christmas just keeps getting better each year. Tia and I had a great Christmas and got some nice pressies. Tia received some treats in her stocking. She got some more of those Tasty Temptations. She will do about anything for them. After she ate some treats, she played with some paper!



I received a Bully Stick, a nubbley, and some football treats.

(


I think the best part of the day... well other than my nubbley cone... was helping Mom to unwrap one of her gifts. Check me out.

Santa Paws was good to mom and dad as well. Here is a photo of Tia who has apparently claimed one of Dad's gifts.

After all of the excitement was over and paper had been shredded, I decided to go check out the mantel again and see if mom forgot anything. And yes, I did shred all of that paper, once it was removed from the pressies.

Nope, she got everything, but I did go to look for Santa Paws. I can't believe that it will be another year before he comes again.

Oh, Tia and I also helped our parents to enjoy some new flannel sheets and comforter on OUR bed that Dad gave to Mom for Christmas. Check us out.

Doesn't it look cozy??? Well I hope you all had a lovely Holiday with your family. I enjoyed spending time with mom and dad and I don't want them to go back to work - especially mom. I still have a few more days with her, however.

Hugs to you all - Sitka

17 comments:

The Daily Echo said...

Sitka you're an excellent unwrapper! I see Santa Paws was very good to you and Tia. He's a very cool guy and we can't wait till next year. That's a long time to be good.
ECHO

Ferndoggle said...

Wowie Zowie! That's some impressive unwrapping. You & Tia must have be exceptionally good all year long to get some many great presents!

Sherman, Penny & Lola

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

What a khomfy gal!

After all that energy you expended assisting, you sooooo deserved a good Sitka Snooze!!

Too khute my pal - too khute!!!

Wags and Wuv,

Khyra

Maggie & Mitch said...

We were barking when you were squeezing your squeaky toy, Sitka!
Tia does high five?! She's very smart!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lady Kaos said...

My cat brother loved playing in the wrapping paper, too. My Mom and Dad have been looking for flannel sheets for the big bed, too. I think they're being way too picky about picking out a design though. Who really sees the design, it's covered up by the comforter anyway! I'm very jealous of your flannel sheets.
Kaos

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

It looks like you had a great Christmas!! Wilbur is very glad Tia got some good treats. He got some dried fish flakes that Mom found at Three Dog Bakery. At first he didn't like them, but now he does.

Kat

Holly said...

Wow, great pressies!! I love the way you remove the wrapping paper! And how you nibble on it. Cool new nubbly cone too!

Tia sure likes her treats!!

Holly

Marvin - Braveheart Hound said...

Sitka! Belated Merry Christmas and all best wishes for a "Guid New Year" as us Scots Dogs Bark!

Wow, your new blog layout is looking good, and we realy enjoyed the videos.

Jeannie wants to know if your Mum regretted buying the squeaky nubbly cone after a while of you squeaking it soooooo!

Sorry I not been visiting, its been hectic here tooooo!

Your Christmas looked Pawsme!

love and licks, Marvin xxxxx

ps Tia looked sweet in the first video!

Amber-Mae said...

Awww, Tia can give paw? That's sooo cute! How come my sistas can't do anything? They're hopeless... All they do is just sleep the whole day & get served with food.

Sitka, you did a great job tearing the wrapping paper off your mom's pressie. What a mess your house is! I love shredding paper too. It's a lot of furn!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Harry said...

Looks like you had a ripping good time! So glad you had a fun Christmas.

Toodle pip,
Harry x

Peanut said...

Tia,
You are one beautiful cat.

Shelby

The Army of Four said...

Oh, does that bed look COMFY! You must have been exhausted after all that unwrapping!
Hey... I saw your pretty snooter in that video of Tia eating her treats! Ha rooo! Did you get to have one?
Play bows,
Zim

Tucker said...

Ooh, looks like a great bed! It looks like you're set for a little while. Maybe not for a whole year. Is there a way to get Santa to come back in the summer?

Balboa & Mommy said...

ha ha ha, I also helped open gifts too, but I wasn't so nice about it, hee hee

That was so nice of you two to try out the new flannel sheets, they're not cozy until we roll on them.

My mommy is SOOOO jealous of your mom's accent, she just loves it, but don't tell her I said so.

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

P.S.

HAVE A SUPER HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

Joe Stains said...

It sure looks like you guys had a pawesome Christmas. Your stockings were filled with lots of good things!!

Comet and BLU said...

Great job unwrapping all the pressies! All that paper looks fun to play with. Your new sheets look warm and snuggly.
Comet and BLU

Lacy said...

woofies Sitka and Tia!!! good fang u 2 wuz dar to help ur mama and daddy...heehee of course u and tia had to trwy dat new comfortable out 1st jus to makie shure it wuz safe...

b safe,
;)lacylulu