Sunday, December 30, 2007

My Favorite Mailman & Mal Gal

Oh Pups, Girl Girl, and Wilber...

Guess what? When my mailman knocked on the door yesterday, I went bounding to the door to greet him. Mom held my collar and opened the door. They chatted for a second, then he said, "Sitka, you got a package today!" WOW! ME!?!?! Awesome. Who could it possible be from?

Mom sat down the box and I immediately started slobbering all over it. I even tried to bite at the corners to get the box opened...

I know that smell. It is the smell of my best friend, Holly! Oh what a surprise to get mail from Holly. Since my teeth were not cutting into the tape, I asked mom to help me out. Here is my first look inside the box.


Oh, let's check out the red box first, Mom! Inside the red box is a gift for my mom! It is an Eddie Bauer 2007 Coffee Mug with SIBERIANS on it pulling a sled. Sorry this photo does not show the mug in it's glory, but I was so intent on seeing if there was coffee in that mug, ha roooo!!! Holly, Mom loves this mug. She had coffee out of it this morning but did not give me any.


Oh, I smelled a stuffie and I was correct. Lookie! It is a Siberian Husky Stuffie and he has a cute little hat and scarf on. I tried to convince mom that it was MY TOY, but she argued another point - saying that this one needed to be kept with all of the others and remain unstuffed. Hummm.... Let's remind her that the box SAID MY NAME not hers! At least I did get to taste of it some....


Ok, this photo is blurry, but it shows my very intense purpose of OPENING THE BAG OF LAMB EAR TREATS!

I think these may be the best things I have put in my mouth. So yummy... you pups have to get you some of them. (I provided a link above for you, in case you want to try them.)

Oh, Tia asked me to include this photo of her. She would like to inform all of the pups out there that the lamb ears really do smell good. I turned my head to look her way while I was eating my ear and she almost had her head in the bag about to pull one out for herself!

Thank you Holly (and your mom) for the surprise presents! You were so sweet to send us a little something in the mail. Mom and I appreciate it very much!

Hugs!
Sitka

P.S. Don't forget to read my post below this one about the Dogs with Blogs New Year's Eve/Day Chat!!!!

15 comments:

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

Wow - you look even khuter than I did with my box of Hbbb Pressies!

We have the bestest pals!!

My mom is going to save her special khup for Tuesday - her furst khups of khoffee for '08 will be from it!!!

Wags and Wuv,

Khyra

The Army of Four said...

Oh, wow. That Holly is so sweet! She's so nice to send you those pressies!
I'd love to have a coffee cup like that! Well, actually, I'd just love to have a coffee cup. Or a cup of coffee! I LOVE coffee!
You look so bee-roo-tiful opening the package, Sitka!
Play bows,
Zim

Tucker said...

Maybe you should share an ear with Tia. She's pretty good, for a cat!

Part of Christmas is sharing with the less fortunate. Not everydoggy can be a sled breed like us and Holly!

And Tia can't even be a dog! How misfortunate is that!

Holly said...

I'm so glad you like your pressies!!! Me and mom were sure happy to send them to you! And, those lamb ears are the BEST!!! I definitely think all doggies should try them cuz they are WAY tasty!

Holly

Frasier said...

Hi Sitka
Those are great gifts!!!
Have a happy New Year
Frasier

The Daily Echo said...

Oh what thoughtful presents! Mom loves that mug and I wouldn't mind a taste of one of those lamb ears!
Mmmm! I'll have to tell Mom about them.
ECHO

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

What a great present from Holly!! So nice of the lovely MalGal!

Kat

COL. Sam ASTA-fari Joe H. Pinkerton Peabody, Esq said...

That was a great present. I am going to tell Mom to post a photo of 2 of our kitty siblings they look just like Tia. I keep forgetting to tell her to do that.

Have a great new year.

Girl Girl Hamster said...

That's really sweet of Holly to send those pawsome gifts.
Hope you have a great new year

~ Girl girl

Kapp pack said...

Very cool presents from HBBB. Hope you have an exciting New Year's Eve!

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

Amber-Mae said...

Hey, those are some great stuff from Holly!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Simba said...

Happy new year. Wishing all the best in 2008

love Simba

Snowball said...

wow nice pressies. Do Tia still have enough strong teeth to eat those lamb year? I see that she is trying to steal your stuffie again. Do she ever give you a break from that at all? CATS!!

Luv,
Snowball

sharkgila said...

Holly is so sweet. The package is just bursting with goodness!

Happy New Year Sitka & Tia.

Wooo,
Togo

Charlie - The Big Dog said...

Happy New Year Pups!

Luv C$