Friday, December 14, 2007

Present for Me?!?!?!

MEOW... Tia here...

Guess what happened earlier this week? I received a mysterious package in the mail. I knew it was mine because it said TO: TIA. WOW! I got mail with MY name on it and the furry beast's name was NOT on the envelope.

So, Mom helped me open up MY package and I helped her pull out the loot that awaited inside. We went straight for the card. Mom helped me open it since I don't have opposable thumbs. She read the card to me and it was from my FAVORITE Hamsterberian, Girl Girl! Wow, can you believe it friends? Anymeow, Girl Girl sent me a birthday present. Oh, she was VERY kind to include a few gifts for the furry beast as well. Oh Girl Girl, this was such a special gift to get in the mail, especially from such a special Hamsterberian as yourself.

Before I show you all my pressies, I wanted to let you all know of a mystery that Girl Girl and Freda (without knowing) helped Mom and I solve. So, when I received my package from GG, I thought, WOW, she really is on the ball and getting out her mail well in advance since mail can be slow from Singapore to the States (and vice versa). Then, Freda stopped by my (ok, Sitka and my) blog a few days ago and wished me Happy Birthday. So, I scratched my head. I went to the DWB calendar and my birthday is entered TWO times... Once on Dec. 7 and again on Jan 27 (my real birthday). SO... I feel I will have both days as my birthday since I am the QUEEN ... after all, you don't turn 15 but one time. So, on Jan 27th, I will actually turn 15, but I plan (and will) celebrate my birthday from now until then.... starting with these YUMMY SALMON Treats....




Oh everything smells just like Girl Girl!!! Ohhhh, she sent toys....


Here is a video of me playing with my Lobster toy (please excuse my mom's voice).


Moving on, let's talk TREATS!!! Oh my catness! Girl Girl sent these Salmon Sashimi treats and they are the CAT-TASTIC!! Mom has never bought me anything like this before. I was meowing up a storm for mom to give me more more more!


GG sent Sitka some treats too. One was a sweet potato treat. Sitka LOVES sweet potatoes. I desperately wanted to try her treats like she tried to taste mine in the video above, but I fought the urge! The other treats are Salmon Jerky. Sitka said they were great too!


GG even sent mom something. It is this cute little pencil with a cat ontop of it. The cat has dangly arms and feet (errr paws).

Wow, Girl Girl, this was a real surprise to receive these awesome pressies in the email. Thank you so much for helping me jump start my birthday. I really appreciate it!!!

MEOWS - Tia

P.S. Anyone who has a photo at the top of your blog - have you had issues with it? Look at mine, it is all scrunched up. I don't know what happened. I have removed the photo, and re added it, and it is still scrunched up. HELP!

25 comments:

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

That was very nice of GirlGirl!

Woo all look like woo had fun and enjoyed your gifts!!

After all, it is the pressie time of the year!!!

Woos and Wuv,

Khyra

Bama said...

wowoo, what a great bunch of gifts you grrrls got! We got a present today too, from MayaMarie & Missy. A baggie of their special recipe cheesy bone biscuits. YUMMY!
We checked our blog to see if our picture was scrunched up too only to find our picture isn't even there anymore! Mom thinks it went away when she changed our layout & she didn't even notice it! So....till we can figure out how to get ours back, we're no help trying to figure out how to get yours un-scrunched. But good luck, we're sure somepup or kitty out there will be able to tell you what's wrong.
Kisses,
Bama & the RHP

The Daily Echo said...

That was really nice of Girl Girl! We love sweet potatos too. Mom found a great treat by Evolve that has Sweet Potatos in it. We make sure we sit real nice for them! We like your picture at the top....we thought you were getting abstract and artsy!
ECHO

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

What a great surprise!!

Steve, Kat, and Wilbur

PS. We can't remember if we told you or not, but THANK YOU for the Christmas card!!

Tasha & Eva said...

That was so nice of Girl-Girl to start your birthday early. More presents are always a good thing.

I think that if you go into the coding for your layout and expand your header, the picture will have room to format correctly.

But we could be wrong.

We've been thinking about adding our pictures to the header but Momma hasn't found the time yet.

T&E

Tasha & Eva said...

We went and added a picture to our header and we had the same issue which was not resolved by changing the header size. We'll have to try again tomorrow.

T&E

Jackson said...

GG is such a thoughtful hamster. It must be nice to have TWO birthdays like the Queen!

I had a similar problem with the photo at the top of my blog. I posted a question in the blogging section of the Bone Zone on the DWB site. Greg answered it - take a look! J x

Holly said...

Wow, that was soooo nice of GG to send you such both such greats presents!! I love your videos! And your mom's southern accent is great!!

Holly

Tucker said...

For a minute it looked it wasn't you playing with the lobster! It was some other invisible creature! ::big Husky grin!::

Simba said...

Why do cats get treats? I didn't see it do any tricks. Great presents.

Simba xx

Amber-Mae said...

GG is such a a sweet & thoughtful little hamsterberian... Those are such a great gifts! Oooo, you really like that sushi treat don't cha Tia? Sitka sure likes her bone shaped stuffie toy.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Maggie & Mitch said...

Girl girl is such a sweetie and she chooses just the right gifts! My mom is a computer dummy! We're sorry we can't help you out!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Comet and BLU said...

Those treats looked yummy and the toys looked fun.
Comet and BLU

Sophie Brador said...

What a relief! I thought I missed an important b-day, but I didn't. Woosh! Saved by the double entry. Tia, I would so share those treats with you. I would definitely try to pick you up, but it would only be to see if that is a little black hat you are wearing so you can look more like Sitka. It has to be! How else could you two look so much alike.

psssst, Sitka, I could hear you squeaking your stuffy in the background on that video. See if you can get your mom to send you up here for a few days. Snow galore! You could pull my mom all over town on a sled. tee hee hee hee.

xo
SB

The Husky in the Window said...

Oh all these presents. We enjoyed seeing all these goodies you'all got. Such fun! Mom's been hiding stuff in another room. So I know something's up.
Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

The Army of Four said...

Wow, was that nice of Girl Girl! We loved the vids - Sitka, we'd want to try that salmon sashimi, too! YUM! Did Tia share?
Play bows,
Zim

ilovepearly said...

You probably need to resize the photo...

Balboa & Mommy said...

Our mom thinks your mom's voice is so cute!!!!!!

Girl Girl is so sweet to send you those gifts and treats.

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

4xBs said...

Girl Girl is such a nice friend for us doggies. that was a pawsome package that you got from her.

happy birthday woofers!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Meow Meow Tia, I'm glad you like the toy and treat. The salmon sure are yummy. Sitka looks happy with her toy and treats too. Pawsome

~ Girl girl

Super Boy & Baby-Licious said...

That is so sweet of GG! Do you have those kind of treats there

Love
Boy n Baby

sharkgila said...

That's a huge huge bunch of gifts!
Two birthdays! For a cat with nine lives. Hrm.. does that make you an 18-lifer?

Wooo,
Togo

Simba said...

Have a great Christmas and New year. Can't wait to catch up with all the blogs when I get back.

Simba xx

Harry said...

Tia, you have the same birthday as ma!

Those treats looked great, I hope you get to eat them all up yourself.

I just knew in that video you were waiting for a ninja pounce on that toy, nice work!

Toodle pip,
Harry x

Waylon & Willie - the Boston Terrier brothers said...

What great early Xmas giftss!

Many sniffs,
Waylon & Willie