Sunday, December 23, 2007

Pressies pour moi!

Oh friends... I have been getting quiet a few treats in the mail. MayaMarie and Missy sent Tia and I some treats. I received some yummy cookies and Tia received a fun feathered treat! I am sorry I don't have any photos of that event. Mom's stupid batteries in her camera died! Also, Miss Sunshade and Jaffa sent us some mail too (be on the lookout for some photos of those treats in the next few days). But, I wanted to share with you a package that Miss Khyra sent to Tia, myself AND mom!

So, the man in the big brown truck came to visit me last Wednesday. Mom had to go to dance, so she did not get the package until later that night. Here I am right after mom opened the BIG box!

Inside there were two cards and a bumper sticker (see above photo for the sticker). Don't worry, it has been placed on my Jeep Siberian Utility Vehicle (see below). Oh, to Khyra's mom - My mom could not figure out if it had a back peel to it to put it on the outside of the car... so, we had to put it on the inside. I hate that you can't see it so wee because of the tint. Sigh - humans!



The first card was a birthday card for my mom! The second card was a Christmas card for ME!!! Here I am trying to convince mom I need to take it with me and lay on the sofa.

Now it is time to inspect the inside. Since I had been playing with my nubbley cone, I brought it over for a look inside this big box. What could be in there?

OH MY DOGNESS! Would you look at that... Siberian BEER! And it is all for me!! Well, ok, mom told me it was for her, not me because I am not allowed to have beer (even if I sneak a drop or two every now and then).

Now we are talking - Bully Sticks pour moi!

Oh guess what friends. You know Miss Khyra does not like Khat Khritters... well, she sent Tia some treats. How thoughtful of her. I guess she may like one or two khats after all (Wilber and myself).

Here is a video of Tia and I inspecting the loot!

Oh, and mom was a tad SLACK in giving me my treat. So, finally, today she gave me one. Here I am enjoying it in front of the tree. And we have a bit of a video of me playing with it. I did not toss it like I normally do.


THANK YOU so much Khyra (and her mom) for all of the goodies. You two are SOOO nice and thoughtful. Oh, in a video above, you saw two bottles of wine. Khyra's mom sent that to my mom. Isn't that nice??

Oh, I also want to give a shout out to my granna (my mom's mom). It is her barkday today. Happy Barkday Granna!!! Oh, I almost forgot. My mom wanted to thank everyone for her birthday wishes. She had a great day!

Thank woo again!
Hugs,
Sitka

17 comments:

Maggie & Mitch said...

Happy birthday to your granna and what wonderful gifts all of you got from Khyra! We love bully sticks too, Sitka!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

WOO HOO!

So khool to see the stuff!!

Glad woo all liked your pressies!!!

Tank woo fur being my fur-iend!!!!

Wags and Wuv,

Khyra

Asta said...

Hi Sitka and Tia!
Harooo!!! TO you..Happy late Birfday to your Mom and Gwama!!!! That is a fantabulous pwesent it thought of evewyone!! That's the best!
You w twee is vewy nice! you look so bootiful undew the twee
I hope you and youw family have the happiest of holidays!
Mommi moved the stocking, now I can't even get close grrrrr
smoochie kisses
Asta

Snowball said...

Those are very nice pressies you have received! Why are you dancing around the bully stick instead of eating it?

Luv,
Snowball

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Those are great presents. Khyra is the best!

Kat

ToFFee said...

Happy birfday to your mama and granna!

it's also my daddy's birfday on the 24th!

that's some loot! better save some for xmas din din!

Wuffs!
Toffee

Amber-Mae said...

Oh my, look at those stuff! You sure got a lot of those Siberian Beers, woooow! Make sure you take easy on it or else you'll have a terrible hang over the next day...No joke!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Harry said...

How lucky you are!

A very happy Christmas to you both and your family.

Toodle pip,
Harry x

Holly said...

What cool pressies! I got some of that beer from Khyra's mom a few months ago too! We kept two for display purposes, and mom drank the other 4.

Khyra and her mom are soooo nice! Love the video of you playin with your bully stick!

Hbbb

The Army of Four said...

Wowzers! Pressies galore! That was mighty nice of Khyra & her mom!
Happy birthday to your granna! Is this the one who was in the accident?!! How is she doing now?
Play bows and Merry Christmas!
Zimmie

Snowball said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family, Sitka and Tia.

sharkgila said...

Happy Birthday to your Granna!
Siberian Beer. Yum. Did you manage to sneak a taste of it?

Merry Christmas to woo and woo family. Happy Holidays!

Woooo,
Togo

4xBs said...

isn't it so much fun to get pressies in the mail? that was some fun stuff that you got. we're glad you finally got your treat.

happy woofers.

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harrrr
those be great presents Harrrr. Hope you get presents from Sanny Paws
Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

Shmoo said...

Wooing a merry christmas and happy new years from freakin snowless Merryland.

Meeshka

D'Azul Siberian said...

Feliz Navidad Sitka and Tia!!

The D'Azul Siberians

Kapp pack said...

Those happy dance moves are great. We are so glad we've gotten to meet so many new doggy friends!

Kisses, Sky boy