Friday, January 18, 2008

Don't Tell Tia

Wooo all of my friends!!!

Guess what? Tia is turning 15 on January 27th and Ruby and I have teamed up to throw a very special surprise party for her!!! She wants everyone to come, especially her boyfriend, Wilber. After all, what Tia doesn't know is that I have a big surprise for her. I have a very special Ity Bity Yellow Polka Dot Bikini for her to wear JUST for Wilber.

So, do you want to know where we are going? We are doing to a Sandals resort in Montego Bay, Jamaica. As Ruby said, "We can surf and eat jerk chicken and build sand castles and play beach volleyball, para-sail and drink pina coladas...oh my I could just go on and on!!!" Take a look at this place. Isn't it beautiful???


So, leave me a comment, or go to Ruby's site and tell her you want reservations. This will actually be a weekend affair - January 25-27. So, I hope you all can make it!!!

Ruby added, "I can just see it now...Sitka and Zimmy lying in the shade sipping a frosty beverage. Tia and Wilbur playing volleyball, Joe and Sophie lounging on a raft...oh, what fun we will have." Oh, I don't know about anyone else, but sipping a nice frosty drink with Zim makes my heart flutter!!!

I really hope you all can make it. We are going to have a wonderful time AND Tia is going to be SOOOOO surprised. I just want me big sis to feel very special, and that won't happen if you all are not there to share it with us!!

Hugs and Kisses,
Sitka

24 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

What a great post...I'm so excited!!! This is going to be sooooo much fun. Oh and Zim has already RSVP'd...he's very excited!!! Oh and so has Wilbur too!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

The Daily Echo said...

Oh I am so IN! Although I have to admit a trip to Alaska might have been kinda fun too but that's okay. I can dig in the sand and we can make sand forts. Tia will be so surprised and I promise not to chase her or Wilbur.
ECHO

Sitka and Tia's BLAWG! said...

Woo Echo... we will go to Alaska for my birthday. How about that? It is the first of March :) So, not too much longer.

Hugs,
Sitka

Peanut said...

well we told you on our last post and ruby to that Flash and I are so going. I am sure wilbur will love tia in her tiny little bikini

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

I would love to khome BUT I khan't promise I wouldn't try to eat the guest of honour!

I will do my best to behave!!

Sitka - please help distrakht me!!!

Wags and Wuv,
Khyra

Agatha and Archie said...

Well we would love to come but there are 2 problems...One ARchie and 2 we somewhat agree with Khyra!! Love A+A

Lacy said...

woofies Sitka, me iz gonna trwy to help Khyra send u sum snow tomorrow...me hopes u will gets it, but accordin to da mappie fingy, its gonna b more in da northern part of georgia...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Lacy said...

Pp's me will come to Tia's pawty, me likies kittys....

;)lacylulu

Lorenza said...

Hi, Sitka!
I will not tell Tia about the party but sure I'd love to go! Sure we will have tons of fun!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Randi said...

Hi! I can't wait for Tia's big bday pawty! it will be an absolute blast! What do you think a 15 year old kitty would like for her bday? Temptations? Catnip? A new bikini for the island?

Love & Licks,
Randi

The Brat Pack said...

Oooooh! Count all four of us in! Dot has a bitty bikini too just waiting for a trip!

Tucker

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Tia in a teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini? Is it hot in here or is it just my fur?

Wilbur

Snowball said...

This is going to be fun! I want to come and I promise to be good to the barkday, oh no, its meow day girl.

Luv,
Snowball

Simba said...

Have a great weekend.

Simba xx

Maggie & Mitch said...

This sounds like fun! Count us in too! shhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's a secret!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

The Army of Four said...

Anywhere YOU'RE going to be is where I want to be! Ha roo roo roo! Let's all make this really special for Tia!
Play bows,
Zim

Jackson said...

Hey Sitka, count me in! I MAY have to be physically restrained from chasing the pawty girl though.

Sophie Brador said...

Oh, I don't know Sitka. You know I have really hard time not picking kitties up. What if I rip Tia's bikini? What if I crunch her? I'm nervous about this one. It would be a crunch of love (I think), but she might be rather displeased.

Asta said...

Sitka
I'm whispewing so Tia won't heaw..I want to be thewe !!! I love Tia and wnt to help hew celebwate!!!
love
and smoochie isses
Asta

Penny & Poppy said...

We've already been to Ruby's blog and made our reservations. By the way, we live about 30 miles north of Atlanta and we are getting snow, but nothing like the weather fools said we would get. We have had our snooters in it several times, today. See ya in Jamaica!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

Comet and BLU said...

We would love to help you surprise Tia - and we even promise to not try and eat her. For once, we will be packing the black box instead of the girl! Wooo hoo.

Hammer said...

Hi Sitka
I'd love to come and celebrate Tia's 15th Meowday pawty with you.
Love from Hammer

The Husky in the Window said...

Oh Yes! we want to come top! We will all be on our best behavior and can't wait to see Tia in this bikini!

Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

Butchy & Snickers said...

Hey Sitka,
We'd love to come to Tia's supwise pawty. See you there.
Luv & Wirey Hugs!
Butchy & Snickers