Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Mail and Awards!!!

Wooo Everyone....

Guess what? Today I received a package (ok, Tia's name was on it too). I immediately took a sniff and I KNEW where it came from - Singapore! Boy n' Baby sent me a Christmas pressie!!! We thought their package got lost, but it found it's way to us. So, let's take a peek inside.... Ohh, look at those nicely wrapped presents!


Hey Ma! Let me have my treats!!!


Now this is what I am talking about....


Tia got some interesting treats. They look like little fish! I tried my best to have some of her treat when she tasted them, but mom told me "Nonononono!"

Boy n' Baby were very thoughtful and included a little present for mom. It is a Body Mist to give mom an extra nice smell. Here I am giving it a smell with my snooter!!!


They also sent a very cool Christmas Card with our package. Their mom has such pretty handwriting!!!


One last thing to show you. Check me out modeling my new ORANGE bandanna. I think I look rather nice in orange, don't you?

So I say....

You two (and your mom) are soooo sweet! We love our pressies and thank woo very much!!!

Now, I have to awards to report on. The Army of Four are so gracious that in the past week they have awarded me with two more awards. The first one is a Thinking Blogger Award! WOW! Zimmie (my handsome red-head) said, "Come to think of it, I spend a LOT of time thinking about Sitka, so I'm going to give the Thinking Blogger Award to her, too. " WOW, he spends alot of time thinking of me! I am totally blushing! This award is exactly what it is called - Thinking Blogger Award. You are to give it to 5 friend's who make you think!

I would like to award this award to the following (for the following reasons AND MANY more unlisted ones): Ivy (for always keeping us second guessing those squirrels), Maverick the Pirate (for always keeping us on the search for the nessie), Turbo (for keeping us focused on his campaign trail), Sophie (for always keeping us thinking about everything), and Putter (for reminding us that one pup can keep up with twin boys).

The Army of Four also presented me with the Best Friends Award. I know some of you may already have received the award, but I would like to return this award to it's presenter, The Army of Four, Holly, Khyra, Steve, Kat, & Wilber, Tucker, Dot, Bear, & Sam.

I really wish we could give these awards to more than 5. And you know what? I am going to do just that. Everyone else, please award yourselves with these two pawsome awards. Everyone has their own unique way of making us all think AND I have been blessed to have met you all through blogging, so I consider you all very special friends!!!

Well friends... sorry for the long post, but I had to get some stuff out there (especially since mom has dance Wed and Thurs night so she can't help me blog).

OH!! Also, keep your paws crossed. There is a chance that we will get SLEET AND SNOW on Wed night/Thurs morning. OH GOODY GOODY GUMDROPS! I will keep you posted. There also looks to be a chance on Sunday night/Monday morning.

BIG HUGS! Sitka

23 comments:

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

OH woo will look pawsitively fetching in my ORANGE Xterra with your new skharf!

AND OH MY!!!

ANOTHER AWARD!?!

I've got to get my mom khrakhing fur me - One from the Ao4 and now one from my BFF Sitka *BLUSH*!

Good lukhk on the weather thing! It is KHOLD here and going to get KHOLDER - our windchill is 19 BUT our akhtual temp will be 19 'soon'!

Wags and Wuv,
Khyra

Turbo the Sibe said...

Thank woo for this award. I will treasure it always!

Kapp pack said...

Those were some great pressies! Congrats on your awards.

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

THe orange makes you look bewootiful!

Agatha and Archie said...

Hey Sitka! Congrats on you award!! You look Fabulous on your bandana!!!!! Love A+A

Ruby Bleu said...

Prezzies, Awards and Snow OH MY!!!

What fun!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Lorenza said...

Hi, Sitka!
You, Tia and your mom got very nice presents from Boy and Baby!
Congratulations on your awards!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Snowball said...

Those are very pawsome pressies. Congratulations for the awards. You totally deserve them.

I am glad that the christmas card has finally reached you. I am glad that you like it.

Luv,
Snowball

Joe Stains said...

congrats on you awards! The treats look delicious!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh. Boy & Baby sure are nice to send those pawsome gifts. :)

~ Girl girl

Amber-Mae said...

Those are some great stuff from Boy & Baby! Congrats on your award...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Simba said...

What great presents, how thoughtful. Congratulations on your award.

Simba xx

Simba said...

What great presents, how thoughtful. Congratulations on your award.

Simba xx

Lacy said...

woofies Sitka and Tia!!!watt a nice pressie from Boy n Baby...luved dat orange bandana..congrats on u awarwds...we mite git sum snow tonite too, me cant wait...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

The Daily Echo said...

What great presents! They do look yummy. We got some pretty and fluffy snowflakes yesterday but nothing that stayed. Mom made us play outside for awhile so we could get our snow fix. That might be it for the season she said! Is she kidding?? We'll cross our paws for some snow tomorrow. She said not to hold our breath though. Do humans do that? Yikes.
ECHO

Sophie Brador said...

Sitka, You are so cute in that bandanana pic. Well, in all of them really. Thanks for the award!

xo
SB

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harrrrr Sitka and Tia
Thank you for the award Yer Cap'n posted it on his blog Harrrrr
Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

Tasha & Eva said...

Hey Sitka and Tia. What great presents you got! Sitka, you look simply fabulous in orange. Congratulations on two well deserved awards. Sorry we haven't been around much lately. We have to claw the humans more to get our share of computer time! Belly Rubs, Tasha & Eva.

Comet and BLU said...

The orange really makes your eyes look pretty! Congrats on your awards.
Comet and BLU

Harry said...

What nice pressies you received. Boy and Baby are such sweetie pies.

Toodle pip
Harry x

The Husky in the Window said...

Oh Sitka you look so pretty with your bandana. Mom thinks you are so cute in that picture with the perfume.

We hope you got some snow. We want to see some pictures.

Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

Peanut said...

psst sitka. We are so coming to tia's party but don't tell her.

The Brat Pack said...

Thank you so much for our award! We've been so slow this last week catching up with everyone but are very excited...even more so that it's from you guys!!

Love ya,
Tucker-Doodle

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Great presents! And thank woo for the award. We will have to post about it soon!

Steve and Kat